No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Accepts De La Hoya's Idea For Khan in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott Accepts De La Hoya's Idea For Khan in The UK

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (24-4, 19 KOs) is ready to pack his bags and travel to the UK for a rematch with former WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs). Khan's promoter Oscar De La Hoya recently told his social network followers that a Prescott rematch would be perfect way for Khan to bounce back from last month's split decision loss to Lamont Peterson.

[Click Here To Read More]

Awesome possum

Comment

This would be nice, Peterson can fight some soft touch to make a bit of money then fight Khan in june or july!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        This would be nice, Peterson can fight some soft touch to make a bit of money then fight Khan in june or july!!
        peterson can fight rios or alvardo and get his belt tooken away.

Comment

Yeah, I like this idea too. Khan was ducking Prescott for the last few years. If I was Peterson, I would demand that he fight Breidis first before giving him a rematch...unless Lamont just wanted to guarantee a decent payday and not risk it!

In any case, when Lamont does give Khan a rematch, he better demand a small ring to keep Khan of his "bicycle." Would make for a much more interesting fight, and help Peterson's odds tremendously.

Comment

I'm well up for this fight and I believe this fight either makes or breaks Khan. A loss now and its curtains for his career and a win over the guy who flattened him so brutally would fill his sails with all the wind in the world.

Im not so sure Khan will want this fight though, I reckon he wants Peterson 2 immediately. I hope Peterson doesn't give it to him though and we get this instead and then the Peterson 2 fight follows later this year

Comment

Khan Prescott rematch bring it on

Comment

EXACTLY What Khan Needs! Go Redeem Yourself From Your KO Loss To This Tomato Can!

Perfect. Now if you're all you say you are, if you're all the public thought you were, go knock out this hard hitting rube that dismantled YOU, then come back and extend a rematch to Marcos Maidana for a lot more money, just as Prescott is extending to you, and prove Maidana is NOT the better man, contrary to everyone's belief. Should you come out of those two fights clearly on top, then you're back to being the man, you led everyone to believe you were! Robert Guerrero got yellow and scared, after he claimed to have a tore rotator cuff, cancelling his fight with Maidana, now having no interest in making that fight a reality afterall. DON'T DO THAT, KHAN! Guerrero wants to fight everyone now EXCEPT for Maidana. Tim 'Barely' (Bradley), Lamont Peterson, and everyone else you want to fight will still be around. Go take out Prescott and Maidana and you'll be back in the driver's seat.

Comment

Khan will have the opportunity to avenge a loss and really make it look like a fluke.

A loss would be devastating for Khan and even more so if it is by KO

Comment

good bout 4 Khan as Prescott's slipped his past few bouts...

Comment

Working...
                    X