No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
    freddie c ockroach, do us all a favor and kill yourself.

you wanna wait til Marquez turns 50 ? youre 0 for 4 against Marquez
    **** mate grow up, you're entitled to an opinion but keep your "kill yourself" comments to yourself. They do nothing more than make you look like a di*khead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      Yeah I think he should too... but with a different trainer.

Roach is done.

Leaping in with his hands down on top of throwing a shyte jab. Roach failed to correct the basic fundamentals, and got owned... I think he needs to seriously consider what and how he's teaching his fighters.
      So wait... PAC fought JMM 4 times and has been fighting over a decade now but it's Roach's fault he came in leaping right?

It's boxing, anything can happen. Don't blame the coach he wasn't in the ring with JMM

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Pac looked as good and fluid as he'd been since Clottey. He was in control and busting Marquez up. He just got caught with something he didn't see coming.

I wouldn't mind if Pac retired.

Anyone notice Arum's face in the ring???? PRICELESS
        He was fighting his best fight since the first. Marquez was fighting his best fight of the series, period. That made all the difference. They both came to knock the **** out of each other and did. I mean, JMM left with a (assuming) mild concussion and a broken beak. Manny got dropped for the first time in like 8-9 years and suffers the first real all caps KO of his career (Singsurat and Torrecampo were much different than this). Gotta love it.

What a great, great fight.

Comment

This KO reminded me a lot of the way Amir Khan got KTFO.

Hands down, lunging in. Stupid aggression.

Roach's worst year of his training career.

Comment

He's only saying that because the end of Manny Pacquiao would spell the end of Freddie Roach. And Freddie isn't ready to walk away. Then again, he's not the one taking the punches anymore.

Comment

Manny can't afford to retire anyway.

Make Marquez-Bradley and Pacquiao-Rios. Winners fight each other.

Comment

Pac did a fantastic job tonight, he just got caught cold. You can't denied that he was on his way to taking Marquez out. Marquez was getting busted up good but got Pac with a shot that he set up perfectly. It was a good win and congrat to him.

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing both of them retire. they're their greatest rivals, no need to continue. both hall of fame locks, i don't see a point in either one fighting again unless it's a rematch.

Comment

These ppl don't know what they were watching manny was losing the fight not winning that's why I watch Espn Dan Rafael he had Marquez winning 3 rounds to 2 going into the 6 which is. The right score Marquez would have gotten robbed again good thing he put PAC on his face

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X