Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

After work yesterday my boss suggested we all go eat out at a restaurant, there was about 10 of us in all pretty much comprised of college students. Every single guy and girl except for 2 ordered a beer/drink including my boss because the waitress said there was this killer deal going on. When they realized I hadnt ordered any they decided to ask me all these questions for a few minutes in relation to me not drinking. Afterwords I thought to myself "damn i just spent 10 minutes explaining myself." Would this have happened if I said I dont drink soda? I just dont care for it one bit. Have I drank before? FAK YEAH! I cant count the times scattered over a long period of time that was mostly in my teens, you know how it is. But pretty much for the past 7 years Ive had no interest in drinking AT ALL. Im 25 now and I can probably count on one hand how many times Ive used my ID for alcohol. Am I down to party? FAK YEAH! I love to party, my definition of partying is dressing up and going to dance with some fine ass ladies. I dont want to step one foot inside a bar tho. When we go out my friends always get drinks but getting a drink does not even cross my mind, I have so much fun and im always sober. Will I ever drink in the future? Im sure I will at some point but the last time I drank was 2 summers ago, about 2 mixed drinks I think. So wut it do? Getting that drink in your hand is not going to make you any cooler than you already are. That "cool feeling" you get when under the influence... thats vastly overrated. Why drink?
    Last edited by Zarco; 12-08-2012, 04:03 PM.

I think I can say the same for myself as well. After turning 21, I've found myself having absolutely no interest in drinking at all, even something as small as a beer or two.

Comment

I like red wine with my meals. Other than that...drinking sucks! I rather have a Pepsi!

Comment

No, I drink like a sponge at times.

Comment

Same here, I only drink a few times a year and I don't miss it. I got smashed a few times at parties but it didn't have any effect on me except making me slur my speech and making the room turn, I wasn't any happier at all. I don't need to drink to have fun.

Comment

Just binge drinking

Comment

I'll start with a Rum and coke then a beer then a Rum and come then a beer then I'll order shots for the whole table and everyone has to take one then I'll continue my pattern...

Comment

look at these damn squares...

Comment

Depends, if I'm having a meal in a restaurant I'll usually have some wine or beer, if I'm on a night out with the lads I'll drink to excess.

But if I'm home alone for the evening or something I never will. To be frank I prefer the taste of soft drinks. Alcohol serves a specific purpose for me and I won't usually drink it outside of certain scenarios.

Comment

Never drunk in my life. Never smoked a cigarette, taken a drug, sniffed glue or even stayed out too late. I am a huge geek.

Comment

Working...
                    X