Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it okay for you guys to marry a non-virgin girl? i mean how do u deal with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Don't pigeonhole yourself. Say you get married at.......27 to a female that is 26. She lost her virginity in highschool at 17 and has been with.......6 guys. Is she a whore? That's less than 1 guy a year. That's perfectly respectable.
    Yeah if your not religious that situation shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Don't pigeonhole yourself. Say you get married at.......27 to a female that is 26. She lost her virginity in highschool at 17 and has been with.......6 guys. Is she a whore? That's less than 1 guy a year. That's perfectly respectable.
      I'd be more worried about why she hasn't been able to maintain a longer relationship with any of the previous 6 guys. A different dude every year?.....hmmmm

Comment

How many is too many when it comes to girls?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          How many is too many when it comes to girls?
          there's no such thing as too many girls........

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            there's no such thing as too many girls........
            What I meant is. How many previous partners is too much for a girl to have before you get put off?

Comment

What I meant is. How many previous partners is too much for a girl to have before you get put off?
              oh!
              I say 4...
              her first... her second (because she wants to explore different men) her third still exploring... her fourth time to settle down anything over five she's labeled a h0e...IMO

Comment

Anymore than 2 if your looking for a serious relationship. If your just looking for a one night stand it probably don't matter along as you wrap it.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  but if given a chance, would you prefer it that way? i know u would.. theres nothing more beautiful than that IMO. it sucks to know another *** has been in there already, just for us majority of Fil okay
                  yea but in this day and age if you are a virgin you are either ugly or under age and i don't wanna marry an ugly girl or a minor

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    oh!
                    I say 4...
                    her first... her second (because she wants to explore different men) her third still exploring... her fourth time to settle down anything over five she's labeled a h0e...IMO
                    The Brett Favre num sounds about right ...

I once met this girl that said she was a "Virgin" saving herself for marriage so I asked a few more quest. and she said that around 17 guys had gone Down on her, and that she had given head to 3 guys, it was ok to finger her and eat her out to those guys but the only reward was a hand job I told her You're not a virgin, but keep telling yourself that and just laughed, kinda pissed her off lol

Comment

No sex before marriage?
                      I won't buy if I can't test drive the car.
                      What if you end up with a lemon expecting a quality ride?

Comment

Working...
                      X