Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just hit me that Mayweather is not retiring ANY time soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    khan = not a draw in the USA

ortiz = quitter

alvarez = garbage

chavez jr = garbage

aside from khan, what a horrible selection of opponents... here's a better list of opponents:

pacquiao, paul williams, andre berto, miguel cotto, tim bradley, clottey, margarito

*****s shouldn't be allowed to make fights, they only want floyd to fight garbage fighters.
    Ugh here you go again. Did I say this is who I WANT HIM to fight? Did I say that? I said these are the fights SCHAFER mentioned for him.

Alvarez is garbage? You have to be kidding right?

GBP doesnt care what pullcounter thinks they are going with what makes money.

You act like I said these fights were happening tomorrow. The wil happen when these guys build there names up more.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
      Ugh here you go again. Did I say this is who I WANT HIM to fight? Did I say that? I said these are the fights SCHAFER mentioned for him.

Alvarez is garbage? You have to be kidding right?

GBP doesnt care what pullcounter thinks they are going with what makes money.

You act like I said these fights were happening tomorrow. The wil happen when these guys build there names up more.
      you ususally have informative stuff to say, but this thread is utter garbage.

alvarez = garbage, chavez jr = garbage, ortiz = quitter

no one wants these fights

Comment

you ususally have informative stuff to say, but this thread is utter garbage.

alvarez = garbage, chavez jr = garbage, ortiz = quitter

no one wants these fights
        I dont agree with Alvarez that kid is amazing. Jr and Ortiz are not great but they will be big draws one day.

Comment

I dont agree with Alvarez that kid is amazing. Jr and Ortiz are not great but they will be big draws one day.
          garbage, garbage, quitter

give it up

Comment

garbage, garbage, quitter

give it up
            Why is Saul Alvarez garbage?

Comment

Why is Saul Alvarez garbage?
              just give it up, if floyd fights alvarez it's garbage fight. no one wants to see that garbage.

atleast have the decency to fight tim bradley instead.

Comment

just give it up, if floyd fights alvarez it's garbage fight. no one wants to see that garbage.

atleast have the decency to fight tim bradley instead.
                Why is Saul Alvarez garbage. Explain it to me. You said Alvarez is garbage. Now you are backpedaling saying its a garbage fight. By the time it happens it will be a big fight.

So again I ask How is Alvarez garbage?

Comment

Why is Saul Alvarez garbage. Explain it to me. You said Alvarez is garbage. Now you are backpedaling saying its a garbage fight. By the time it happens it will be a big fight.

So again I ask How is Alvarez garbage?
                  I know. I don't think Alvarez is garbage, but I agree it would be a garbage fight if Floyd fought him at this point in time when we don't know if Alvarez is even capable of beating a border line top ten opponent yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I know. I don't think Alvarez is garbage, but I agree it would be a garbage fight if Floyd fought him at this point in time when we don't know if Alvarez is even capable of beating a border line top ten opponent yet.
                    Saying the fight is garbage right now is fine. Of course is it. No where in my post did I say it would happen tomorrow. But when Pullcounter says Alvarez is a garbage fighter I have a problem with that. Im convinced he has no clue who im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      For the first time i actually agree with iceta alvarez needs to fight at least one or two top 10 guys before a fight with floyd should even be thought of.

Comment

Working...
                      X