No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather is Waiting For Me To Get Older

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather is Waiting For Me To Get Older

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Eight-division world champion Congressman Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao hosted what many in attendance described as boxing's No. 1 pound for pound media day workout.

[Click Here To Read More]

No, he's waiting for you to accept full OSDT w/ no cutoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
      No, he's waiting for you to accept full OSDT w/ no cutoffs.

He already accepted..

didnt you see the video out ...

Pac now waiting for chicken Floyd to get back from vacation..

Comment

Well if when you get older and u feel that you lost it just don't fight him...???

Comment

We all know Mayweather is straight up coward. Watch in 5 years after Pac has gone down hill this b itch will come out and ask for the fight, after not having fought the entire time.

Comment

Mayweather is older......

Comment

Floyd's style will age faster than Manny's. Plus Manny is in the ring staying active.

Comment

I hate to say it but what a stupid statement from Manny. Manny, Floyd is older than you!

Comment

yup...i call it the leonard stategy....the only difference is , leonard waas never called a COWARD on national tv by the biggest sports network.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Eight-division world champion Congressman Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao hosted what many in attendance described as boxing's No. 1 pound for pound media day workout.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Manroid is hilarious.

Floyd's waiting for the congroidsman to get older yet Manny age 32 is younger than Floyd age 34.

Manny's waiting for everyone to get older till he decides to sign to take full random ost, anytime, anyplace, like he "promised" he would. My power is all natural....you have to believe me..

Manny is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X