Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Of all the champs right now, who do you honestly see as unbeatable?

The first name that comes off the top of my head is Cristian Mijares

Comment

Every fighter is beatable. But I think Wladimir Klitschko seems the most impervious, despite the fact that he has been ko'd quite a few times. When he fights lately, he obsessively protects his chin and wait for his jabs and straight rights to grind his opponent down. That style seems to be enough to decision or ko any heavyweight on the horizion. I don't see a Klitschko defeat anytime soon.

Comment

Vitali--weak division and his skill and chin make him the most unbeatable champ.

Comment

Besides Wlad and Vitali at heavyweight, I don't see anyone at super middleweight defeating Mikkel Kessler for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
            Besides Wlad and Vitali at heavyweight, I don't see anyone at super middleweight defeating Mikkel Kessler for a long time.
            hmmm i wonder why.................maybe cause hes on the calzaghe career plan. fight nobodies forever then try to capitalize and take out old legends. (and he couldn't even do that right and should have lost to hopkins)

Comment

As we know Everyone is beatable but the guy most unlikely to lose is Vitali Klitchko, he has size, skill, power and a good chin, not easy to hit clean either really plus the fact that the division is weak and his biggest rival is his brother who he will never fight!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hmmm i wonder why.................maybe cause hes on the calzaghe career plan. fight nobodies forever then try to capitalize and take out old legends. (and he couldn't even do that right and should have lost to hopkins)
                Oh sorry - I forgot Euros are supposed to be inferior. I shouldn't have said Kessler...

I'll be going to the back of the bus now, those seats at the front are not for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  Oh sorry - I forgot Euros are supposed to be inferior. I shouldn't have said Kessler...

I'll be going to the back of the bus now, those seats at the front are not for us.
                  you actually think euros are discriminated against?? and you compare it to what black people went through 50 or 60 odd years ago???

thats pretty weird
                  Last edited by KostyaTszyu44; 10-26-2008, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Vitali is gonna be hard to beat right now. He would have to have an injury in the ring and call it a night because of it (Byrd fight.)

Comment

Working...
                    X