No announcement yet.

What motivates you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What motivates you?

On them days when you can not be bothered training or whatever. What motivates you to keep on trying?

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    On them days when you can not be bothered training or whatever. What motivates you to keep on trying?
    Good thread. I was thinking of making one like this this past week, but never got around to it.

I guess I just do it for myself; I know that if I don't go and train, I'll feel guilty as hell, and be in a piss-poor mood the rest of the day.

The feeling I get when I walk out of the gym after getting completely knackered is unparalled unlike any I experience outside of boxing and training. It's extremely tough on some days, but boxing is the toughest sport.

Comment

those two golden gloves with the diamond in em. ive seen and held a couple at my gym. i want em!

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
        Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
        those two golden gloves with the diamond in em. ive seen and held a couple at my gym. i want em!
        Work especially hard on your roadwork. Next time those gloves come into your gym, try them on, and make a run for it. Problem solved

Comment

the thought of success

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            the thought of success
            i agree, plus my family motivate me, i dont want to fight and get the crap beaten outta me with my family and friends wathcin but i love the sport anyway so that by itself does!

Comment

Just knowing that I need to train to stay on top of my game. Sometimes I don't want to go, but I drive to the gym anyway. And the people there change my mood and I'm always glad that I did go.

Comment

Just knowing that theres somebody out there that I may have to fight one day. Me knowing that he trains as hard as I do, day in and day out and not letting him go one up on me. Always strive for perfection, and always leave all that you have in your workouts. That as well as my wife and son motivate me. Whats the point if not to give you're all in everything you do.

Comment

For me knowing failure is not an option and If I am sitting on my ass some where that there is a possible opponent of mine doing more and training harder than me. I beat myself up any time I dont set foot in that gym and work hard. I say that motivation on those sluggish days has gotta come from within. Good luck.

Comment

The thought of wet vagina motivates me to do some crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X