No announcement yet.

HBO have been a disgrace tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    they wasnt to bad but that f-ckin ref was horrible. Matlock must if had money on this fight. Ghost was whoop in berto jazz but he was doing a lot of holding and head butting ( both was holding tho)
    Maybe he just doesn't like drug cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I literally turned the sound off. The bias was out of control...

and then we get the preview of Jim Lampley's "unbiased show" or something along the lines. irony at its finest

Comment

I can't listen to Kellerman, i just can't. His commentary is awful

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          yeah berto getting all this special treatment is scary i dont even know what to say anymore i just feel like their tearing this sport down little by little.
          They are definitely not good for the sport. Steward was good but he's gone and Merchant is okay but he's getting too old.

Max Kellerman is the worst, he disgraced himself in the post-tight interview by attacking the referee. He should be fired for that, but of course he won't be.

Remember what happened with Juan Manuel Lopez? He got a suspension for being critical of the ref. Seems the same rules don't apply to HBO's commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            They are definitely not good for the sport. Steward was good but he's gone and Merchant is okay but he's getting too old.

Max Kellerman is the worst, he disgraced himself in the post-tight interview by attacking the referee. He should be fired for that, but of course he won't be.

Remember what happened with Juan Manuel Lopez? He got a suspension for being critical of the ref. Seems the same rules don't apply to HBO's commentators.
            I think his argument that Rios-Alvarado should have continued until Alvarado was visibly brain damaged was even worse.

Comment

they did it again tonight........still butthurt from the Marquez's KO

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                they did it again tonight........still butthurt from the Marquez's KO
                Totally on point man!

Comment

Working...
                X