No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eric and Anthony Flores Turn Pro, Ink With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eric and Anthony Flores Turn Pro, Ink With Top Rank

Amateur standouts Eric and Anthony Flores have turned pro and have signed with Top Rank, according to their manager, Cameron Dunkin.

[Click Here To Read More]

I Hope they have strong stomachs because with Top Rank they will be fed tons of tomato cans ............................................

Comment

With TR? Smh

Comment

with top rank. not only will they be fed tomato cans. top rank is going to find away to take some of their money

Comment

Can't wait to see Anthony going. He can really pop!!!

Comment

good luck Tony , Eric ! Top Rank knows how to promote mexican boxers .

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              I Hope they have strong stomachs because with Top Rank they will be fed tons of tomato cans ............................................
              Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              With TR? Smh
              Originally posted by flint View Post
              with top rank. not only will they be fed tomato cans. top rank is going to find away to take some of their money
              You can knock Top Rank for plenty stuff. But, if it's one thing they do know how to do is bring up fighters the right way. No other promotional company can do it as good as Top Rank. A lot of it has to do is they have the best match maker in Bruce Trampler.

Comment

I fought and beat Anthony last year at the Nationals, tough guy with heavy hands. I wish him and his brother the best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                X