No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson: Marquez Might Be Better Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson: Marquez Might Be Better Than Pacquiao

When I rang up well-respected trainer Naazim Richardson earlier this week, I wanted to get his thoughts on Kelly Pavlik’s recent struggles as well as the October 15th Bernard Hopkins-Chad Dawson clash, but figured we would cover some other topics. Richardson is one of the sport’s great minds and has a knack for getting deep in conversation, so a quick phone call can often turn into a lengthy monologue.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez is a skillful fighter but at welterweight he's the easiest fight for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      When I rang up well-respected trainer Naazim Richardson earlier this week, I wanted to get his thoughts on Kelly Pavlik’s recent struggles as well as the October 15th Bernard Hopkins-Chad Dawson clash, but figured we would cover some other topics. Richardson is one of the sport’s great minds and has a knack for getting deep in conversation, so a quick phone call can often turn into a lengthy monologue.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Nazim's assessment is pretty much bang on, as usual.

Marquez is a better fighter, which is why Manny ducked him.....

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

Pacquiao ducked the Marquez rematch !!

Slightly off-topic, but interesting none-the-less.....

Everyone who has suggested that Marquez ducked a Pacquiao rematch, give yourself an uppercut.

Even though Marquez has been very vocal about wanting Pacquiao, and even though it is common knowledge that Arum reneged on his original offer of $1.5mil and low-balled Juan by offering him $750k, some *******s have actually insinuated that JMM ducked Manny to fight Chris John.

WRONG !!

FACT: Pacquiao ducked Marquez, end of story, just like he ducked Mosley.....
      http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...de50886b20d4a5

Koncz needs to learn to shut his mouth, bless him

As I have said, it is all about timing and the manipulation of advantages.

Marquez at 130? = NO WAY

Diaz? = done, so YES

Hoya at 154? = NO WAY..... shrink-wrapped Hoya at 145? = YES

Hatton? = done, so YES

Prime Cotto? = NO WAY..... damaged, faded, Cotto at catchweight? = YES

Prime Margarito at 154? = NO WAY..... faded, cheato at catchweight? = YES

#1 WW Mosley (twice)? = NO WAY... old shot Shane? = YES

Marquez at welter? = YOU BET, just what we've been waiting for.

FACT: Ortiz is the third consecutive fighter who Mayweather fought that Pacquiao has already ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Marquez is a skillful fighter but at welterweight he's the easiest fight for Pacquiao.
        Yep, clever huh ?

Comment

Yeah okay. U id*ts underestimate pacman ring smarts.

Comment

Pac stans will hate Richardson and they can finally unite with the Floyd stans now that they have a common ground. Good work Naz, you're bringing them together.

Comment

better fighter but Pacquiao has the better physical capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                better fighter but Pacquiao has the better physical capabilities.
                Inb4 Ariza's special shakes reference, by someone

Comment

Naazim lost some respect and credibility for me when he claimed that Mosley "Exposed" Manny. SMH.

Comment

Naazim is a good strategist. He figured a way to hit Floyd hard, and he knew Manny doesn't throw punches when turned.

Comment

Working...
                    X