Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaza celebrations!! What Palestinians were doing in Israel..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    We have some common ground then: I don't like the state at all: absolute power corrupts and I personally don't want anyone haveing power over me. I'm a Libertarian btw.

Poet
    My own conclusions in bold.

Comment

• Now I admit that anarchy scares me as much as state power does: In a state of anarchy liberty can't exist as people will always be prey to those who are stronger. There has to be a minimum framework to keep people from directly harming others: Any power beyond that frightens me.

Poet

Comment

Now I admit that anarchy scares me as much as state power does: In a state of anarchy liberty can't exist as people will always be prey to those who are stronger. There has to be a minimum framework to keep people from directly harming others: Any power beyond that frightens me.

Poet
        Catalonia was run as an anarcho-syndicalist structure quite well before Franco won the war. They still have a football team, carlos Puyol of Spain plays for them and Johann Cruyff is the manager. Catalonia was suppressed by Franco but is emerging again.

Based on workers sticking together for what they want and things being organised locally.

Not having a continual ruling group but everyone has to work the gears of power at some point. No elections everyone works everything. Power is never national its only for your neighbourhood or your local community.

Comment

• Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          Catalonia was run as an anarcho-syndicalist structure quite well before Franco won the war. They still have a football team, carlos Puyol of Spain plays for them and Johann Cruyff is the manager. Catalonia was suppressed by Franco but is emerging again.

Based on workers sticking together for what they want and things being organised locally.

Not having a continual ruling group but everyone has to work the gears of power at some point. No elections everyone works everything. Power is never national its only for your neighbourhood or your local community.
          Hmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• economic conservative , social libertarian ftw!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.
              Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the work part.

Worker's councils organise their jobs.

Say I want to be a carpenter but I need the skills. I go join a workers' council get trained up. Once I have the skills, or if I lready have them, I get to vote on how we set the paying conditions etc.

So even if I am self employed, the paying and labour conditions are set by your local industry with your input.

Artists or writers would do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the work part.

Worker's councils organise their jobs.

Say I want to be a carpenter but I need the skills. I go join a workers' council get trained up. Once I have the skills, or if I lready have them, I get to vote on how we set the paying conditions etc.

So even if I am self employed, the paying and labour conditions are set by your local industry with your input.

Artists or writers would do the same.
                Similar to the old trade guilds.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                X