Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac can gain weight and speed "clean" why can't Marquez???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    Do you take everything a boxer say literally.

Look at Ricky Hatton vs Pacquiao and his last fight. He said he felt great but after losing he was saying he overtrained.
    so are you calling marquez a liar ?! if he says he became faster i believe him ! why ? because i see with my own 2 eyes how much faster he is now since angel came into his life , with his new "training regimine" ! i was at the gym a few days ago and someone who was training at marquez gym was telling me how fast marquez has became ! he said marquez hand speed was almost as fast as gamboa and bronner ! now i ask you this my friend , other than marquez ,can you name one boxer at the age of 40 that has become faster and put on so much muscle in a short period of time! i cant think of one if you can please enlightewn me as i am always striving for the truth

Comment

pacquiao was 28-29 when he moved up, damn physical prime

marquez is ****in 40 and more shredded than he has been in his entire life
      and then you have heredia

how is it not suspicious?

Comment

Marquez didn't gain any speed. Slowest I've ever seen him in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Thankfully he doesn't have a 7 man team of insurgents like Margarito that just run around pot shotting people from trees in the jungle; throwing little pebbles then running away giggling.
          lol^^^

but let's be real.. Most likely they'll say because of who his stength and conditioning trainer is but completely forget that Roach trained James Toney, who failed drug tests in the past. Makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I like you Ric, I really do but Im losing respect for you here.

Pacquaio gained his speed and power during prime years and is obviously diminishing. While Marquez at damn near 40 years old is getting bigger, faster and stronger.

And lastly, look who he's working with.
            If you ask me there is no proof that Pacquiao is'nt on steroids so why would'nt Marquez want to make it a fair fight. Marquez just wants a fair fight and he know the only way to do that is to do what Pacquiao does. The only ones who really care are the *******s that realise their man might lose because he's in a fair fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              This is what I'm thinking.

He's not suddenly quick. If anything, he's slower.

Comment

Pac apologist now remember that JMM is 40? Lol, who cares if he put on muscle at 40? Isn't not like that's why he gives Pac a tough fight, He gives Pac tough fights because of his style and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, I've been wondering which fight people are looking at. He looked slower and more off balance in that fight than in any other fight I'd ever seen him in.

He fought smart and used excellent footwork, but apart from that, he looked heavy, slow, and more uncoordinated and off balance than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    so are you calling marquez a liar ?! if he says he became faster i believe him ! why ? because i see with my own 2 eyes how much faster he is now since angel came into his life , with his new "training regimine" ! i was at the gym a few days ago and someone who was training at marquez gym was telling me how fast marquez has became ! he said marquez hand speed was almost as fast as gamboa and bronner ! now i ask you this my friend , other than marquez ,can you name one boxer at the age of 40 that has become faster and put on so much muscle in a short period of time! i cant think of one if you can please enlightewn me as i am always striving for the truth
                    Marquez as fast as Gamboa and Broner. You would have to be born again to improve that much. We will see in fight night how fast he became or if he looks the same speed as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      lol^^^

but let's be real.. Most likely they'll say because of who his stength and conditioning trainer is but completely forget that Roach trained James Toney, who failed drug tests in the past. Makes no sense whatsoever
                      Not even that, Roach has stated he has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding PEDs at wild card. He knew Toney was juicing and Toney knew he knew, didn't effect their working relationship at all...Roach don't give a fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X