No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy: Four Tickets Remaining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy: Four Tickets Remaining

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum said today the MGM Grand box office report shows all of the tickets are sold - with the exception of four $900 tickets - for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez world title fight on Saturday, November 12.

[Click Here To Read More]

Uh oh.... *****s gonna be mad

Comment

the title made me laugh

there's only 4 left!

Comment

Ticket buyers dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Gimme dem tickets

Just saw the preview of the Pac-Marquez sitdown with Kellerman, they were all (Manny, JMM, Nacho, Roach, Max) sitting in front of a massive projection screen watching replays of their fight and discussing it. Can't find the video on youtube though.

Comment

The PPV will be ordinary , they might even hide it from the public like the Mosley fight , I heard from inside sources that the Mosley fight did a little less than 900k and they didnt what that put out in public , Manny always does well at the gate because prices are cheap compared to some other big fights but his world wide PPV and total revenue is miles behind you know who .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              The PPV will be ordinary , they might even hide it from the public like the Mosley fight , I heard from inside sources that the Mosley fight did a little less than 900k and they didnt what that put out in public , Manny always does well at the gate because prices are cheap compared to some other big fights but his world wide PPV and total revenue is miles behind you know who .
              cheaper tickets is good for the fans.

Comment

The ticket prices for this fight are virtually the same as the Mayweather-Ortiz fight (1250 highest, 300 lowest for Floyd vs 1200 highest, 400 lowest for Manny). This isn't Cowboys Stadium, although the fight being there would've been great IMO. And you have 'sources' that guys like Iole, Rafael, Mannix, and every other boxing scribe doesn't have that have inside info like that?

Yeah, let me stop you right there

Comment

I thought it was well documented that the Mosley fight did somewhere just above 1M?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    I thought it was well documented that the Mosley fight did somewhere just above 1M?
                    You got dem documents? I'd LOVE to see them

Comment

Working...
                    X