No announcement yet.

STEVE KIM: I’m picking Bradley to beat Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEVE KIM: I’m picking Bradley to beat Khan

I’m picking Bradley to beat Khan right now. He throws more professional shots, works the body, and adjusts well. Khan headhunts, rarely goes to the body in combination and can be confused in there. Hitting and running on Bradley will only work so long and I think Khan’s power is not really there at the higher weight. It won’t be easy but Bradley will get to him for a decision.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/promo-...g--apr-18-2011

I know he doesn't sit on his punches much but Khan's a good puncher in my opinion. I'm leaning towards Bradley, Bradley has a wider arsenal of punches, he's more versatile, as Kim said, he goes to the body.

Comment

After Khan landed that beautiful left hook to the body that floored Maidana, Khan didn't invest on going to the body after that, Roy Jones pointed that out as well. That cost him, Maidana almost had him out of there in the 10th and Khan lost alot of steam. I have to question how good Khan is over simple stuff like that.

Comment

Plus add to the fact that Bradley is a 3-fisted fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          I’m picking Bradley to beat Khan right now. He throws more professional shots, works the body, and adjusts well. Khan headhunts, rarely goes to the body in combination and can be confused in there. Hitting and running on Bradley will only work so long and I think Khan’s power is not really there at the higher weight. It won’t be easy but Bradley will get to him for a decision.

if bradley can't get inside, he gets outboxed from the outside. simple as that.

there's only one way timmah can win and that is to get past the jab and right hand and bang it out with khan on the inside.

luckily for timmeh, khan can be hit with the overhand right from the outside, however timmah has no power so I doubt he will hurt khan badly, but it might be enough to stun him to get inside. but with khan's chin, you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

if bradley can't get inside, he gets outboxed from the outside. simple as that.

there's only one way timmah can win and that is to get past the jab and right hand and bang it out with khan on the inside.

luckily for timmeh, khan can be hit with the overhand right from the outside, however timmah has no power so I doubt he will hurt khan badly, but it might be enough to stun him to get inside. but with khan's chin, you never know...
            Khan gets reckless with his combination punching, Bradley will stun/ hurt him multiple times, watch. Bradley will catch him with counter overhand rights and left hooks. Also to me it's not a question of whether he can get inside, I know Bradley will, Bradley has quick feet and knows how to cut off the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post

i agree with you, Khan does not have what it takes at the very highest level. his fights with Malignaggi & Maidana showed he lacks what guys like Bradley have proven.

Comment

Khans natural instinct seems to head hunt and that is why that is what he did after flooring Maidana with the bodyshot and khan went back to type and what he knows best.

But i only saw Bradley against Junior Witter and he didnt seem exceptional to me, unless hes changed much since then?. I would think khan has a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Khan gets reckless with his combination punching, Bradley will stun/ hurt him multiple times, watch. Bradley will catch him with counter overhand rights and left hooks. Also to me it's not a question of whether he can get inside, I know Bradley will, Bradley has quick feet and knows how to cut off the ring.

its a 50/50 fight imho, but if the fight is close no doubt khan will get the decision.

Comment

I agree with most of his points,still see it as a 50/50 fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X