Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ayala Jr. vs Steve Gregory- El Torito KO's Gregory with a left hook in the 3rd round.

Tony Ayala Jr. vs Jose Luis Baltazar- Tony scores a 2nd round TKO when Jose's corner throws in the towel. Jose is pissed off about it hammering the canvas. He was taking some punishment though.

Tony Ayala Jr. vs Jose Baquedano- Tony scores a 1st round KO with a left hook.

Tony had a hell of a mean streak in the early 80's. Damn shame that mean streak also carried over in his life outside the ring as well.

Comment

• I'm currently watching Pacquiao-Marquez I. Marquez had great timing throughout the fight, especially in round 2.

Comment

• A must watch

Mosley vs Margarito

Comment

• Leonard vs. Hagler.

116-113 Leonard.

Comment

• Chris Eubanks vs Tony Thornton. I'm glad Chris never has to fight Roy Jones.

Comment

• Miguel 'happy' lora w12 Alberto Davila (I)

Comment

• Tony Lopez vs John Molina II. The end was similar to Hagler Minter with fans throwing things into the ring.

Comment

• Finally got to watch Donaire's last fight. He fought like someone waiting foe something to happen. It never did. He put no pressure on Rigo, followed him around the ring. I was so disappointed.

Comment

• L.Lewis beating V.Klitchsko

TKO6

Comment

• Verno Phillips vs. Julian Jackson final days of Jackson's career

on the undercard Vassiliy Jirov blanked out a helpless Jason Nicholson.

Comment

Working...
                      X