Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rakim Oakes

Comment

Originally posted by KevinConnor View Post
      Who is the 1 fighter in the world today that you think is the most underrated?
      Only 1 not a whole list of them.

For me it has to be:

Chris John 47-0-2, 22KO
      17-0 in world title fights
      Current WBA World Featherweight Super Champion

has some impressive wins, and even has a win over Juan Manuel Marquez.

He has fought most of his career in Indonesia so he hasn't received much love from fans, but dont you think boxing critics should give him props, he shouldn't have to fight every fight in the USA just to be a top fighter.
      lol the reason why i opened this thread was to add my two cents worth and say 'Chris John'.......but you beat me to it

Comment

I think Anselmo Moreno is a good choice here.

Comment

the 140 pound KINGPIN.....dudes sleeping hard on Swift!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I think Anselmo Moreno is a good choice here.
            OMFG....dudes are sleeping on him BIG TIME!!!....I got him in my p4p top 10....no doubt one of the most skilled least talked about fighters on the planet!!

Comment

Argenis Mendez is a good fighter not many talk about

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                He is talented, but not that good really. Probably the laziest fighter in the ring and according to his former trainer Robert Garcia, also outside the ring on the planet.
                He may not have a monster output but his accuracy and speed make up for it and anyway you dont get this far in boxing by being lazy dont know what Garcia saw that could have made him.Everyone on here is saying Moreno when infact i have very rarely seen anyone critisize him in a while dont know how he can be underrated then because anyone thats a serious fan knows off him

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  the 140 pound KINGPIN.....dudes sleeping hard on Swift!!!
                  Why is he called "swift" by the way?

is it a piss take? He's slow as ****KK

Real good fighter though, nice power, timing, counterpunching, he ain't "swift" though lol

Comment

Lucas Matthysse, pure beast.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is a bit over rated by the boxing 'forum' fans and online semi hard core fans of boxing.

He is rated perfectly by the boxing pundits and historians and magazines writers of boxing etc.

The hardcore boxing fans rate Floyd perfectly as well.

BUT HE IS BY FAR THE MOST UNDERRATED BOXER BY THE GENERAL sports fans,

The casuals that mostly watch other sports and just know 1-4 boxers, severely under rate Floyd. Most of them the moment they hear Floyd says 'that's the guy who's ducking the other guy'

Or 'isn't that the guy who's scared of Pacqio'. Half of them don't even know who Pacquaio is tbh or any of Pacquaio's fights, but they are casual sports fans and still think this 'pacquaio' can knock out Floyd within 1-2 rounds.

Of course some of them still think Tyson is the HW Champ

Comment

Working...
                      X