No announcement yet.

Note to Watson's twin sons...."Stay the hell out the ring please!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Watson's twin sons...."Stay the hell out the ring please!!!"

What's up with these 2? They're the biggest camera whore's i've ever seen! These 2 are annoying as hell to watch. Every time there's a Haymon fighter fighting, these 2 glory hounds are in the ring trying to be all up in the camera! What's thier purpose anyway? I cant speak for everyone, but all I'm interested in seeing is the fighters and the ring card girls. Not 2 black twins with bunny teeth!

"Stay the hell out the ring Watson twins!"

Forgot which one it was, but I've met one. Dude was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Forgot which one it was, but I've met one. Dude was cool.
      I'm sure they are, but they're annoying as hell to see in the ring trying to be all up in the camera shot.

Comment

Very annoying. Undeniably, a part of me is jealous that they can get in such a position without seemingly contributing anything (at least Ellerbe brings chest rubs and unconditional love to the table).

But also, it's the fact that they flit from fighter to fighter. What happens if Berto fights Williams?

Comment

Pics or deletion....

Comment

u dudes are just haters. thats their job, they work for their father. get over it. if it was u ud be in the ring too. i kno i would be.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Pics or deletion....

The 2 on the right with the bunny teeth!

Comment

I fully agree. It's annoying seeing them constantly peer around the fighters when on camera trying to get on tv or something.. Why are they trying to get on tv? Whats there purpose? I dont fucking get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  u dudes are just haters. thats their job,they work for their father. get over it. if it was u ud be in the ring too. i kno i would be.
                  What's their job and what exactly are they doing besides standing there trying to hog up camera time?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Pics or deletion....
                    HEY GUYS, WHATS GOING ON IN DIS THREAD? WHERE DA CAMERAS AT?

Comment

Working...
                    X