Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Haye basically ducked The K'Bros? After all that hype and noise he made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Haye basically ducked The K'Bros? After all that hype and noise he made?

I mean what's that all about? Haye was hurdling abuse at both the K'bros, calling them out on numerous occasions for a showdown now he's going to fight Fraudley Harrison? This is a blatant duck by him! Why has Vitali or Wlad vs Haye not happened? Is there any real reasons to why the fight hasn't went forward?

I can see Haye eating humble pie! Why on earth would he want to fight Harrsion? He could of atleast fought arreola, adamaek but Harrison? Come on now this is a joke.

yep basically...

*waits for british bias haye nuthuggers to say something completely stupid like haye is just playing mindgames with the klitschkos, or he really wants to fight them"

lols

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      yep basically...

*waits for british bias haye nuthuggers to say something completely stupid like haye is just playing mindgames with the klitschkos, or he really wants to fight them"

lols
      I like Haye but seriously this a blatant duck and i dont even care what anyone says. Harrison is the biggest joke in boxing, Period.

Comment

couldnt agree more, its a duck. it does make business sense tho, he can fight bums in the UK and still make £££. but he needs to fight a Klit for his credibility....which is non existant right now.

i dont blame him for wanted non of wlad right now tho, hes on his game and lokked like a monster in that vid

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          I mean what's that all about? Haye was hurdling abuse at both the K'bros, calling them out on numerous occasions for a showdown now he's going to fight Fraudley Harrison? This is a blatant duck by him! Why has Vitali or Wlad vs Haye not happened? Is there any real reasons to why the fight hasn't went forward?

I can see Haye eating humble pie! Why on earth would he want to fight Harrsion? He could of atleast fought arreola, adamaek but Harrison? Come on now this is a joke.
          That seems to be the situation. The weirdest thing about this is that Haye's camp have suddenly gone from being the noisiest f.uckers in the business to almost total silence.

Comment

im a Haye fan but after hearing Manny Steward say how Haye was offered 50:50 on the purse, and with No rematch clauses, ive lost repect for him

Why push for something so hard then turn it down when it comes around, on your terms!

Haye is b1tching out - as wlad said, and other k2 nuthuggers, im with you on Haye's dodging antics after hearing steward say the contract terms

Comment

Originally posted by Rudie Cant Fail View Post
              That seems to be the situation. The weirdest thing about this is that Haye's camp have suddenly gone from being the noisiest f.uckers in the business to almost total silence.
              lol, so true, hayes camp have been very quiet lately.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
                im a Haye fan but after hearing Manny Steward say how Haye was offered 50:50 on the purse, and with No rematch clauses, ive lost repect for him

Why push for something so hard then turn it down when it comes around, on your terms!

Haye is b1tching out - as wlad said, and other k2 nuthuggers, im with you on Haye's dodging antics after hearing steward say the contract terms
                Link for Steward saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
                  Link for Steward saying this?
                  im gonna make a new thread with it on in hope for Green K, ha desperate or what!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudie Cant Fail View Post
                    Exactly. The Haye camp haven't said anything atall as of late. I just dont understand why the fight has not fallen through after all hype about the fight being made. Haye has just basically ducked the k'bros and went into hiding. I dont think he really has a leg to stand on now he's backed out the fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X