Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You'll watch your ****ing mouth when talking about the classics in this forum or I'll edit out your blasphemy.

Disgraceful.

WTF are the classics? Some noob high-school like click?

Lol. . The l33t internet d3wds who have l33t photoshop, and posting skillz?

Comment

Ahh, ok, nevermind. "Team Classic." LOL. . An internet group. . .

Don't do groups. . . I fly solo. . . Groups, and group mentality are for the weak hyenas. . Pack of hyenas. . I'm a tiger.

Comment

If you want to know when the decline began....find the very first post where the term "butthurt" was used. The beginning of the end.

Comment

Wow. You seriously didn't get that I was clearly referring to classic video games?

You better brush up on your reading comprehension before you tackle the bar exam, brah.

Comment

All the "characters" we've ever had were nothing more than delusional as*holes. Good riddance.
            lol man i'm not just talking about the character trolls, i mean the guys with personality

You are one of them lol

Comment

Wow. You seriously didn't get that I was clearly referring to classic video games?

You better brush up on your reading comprehension before you tackle the bar exam, brah.
              lololol

Comment

I was the master of drunk banter and pointless threads. I'm also well known for a 2 year feud with Jack The Rippuh.

I grew tired of the lounge once all of the sudden I'd have three new ******s stalking me every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  lololol
                  I mean, I underlined it for the guy and everything.

@ Earl

I think a lot of the dudes who post around here have good personalities. Granted about half of the regular posting population are pretty bland and generally don't contribute much in the personality department, but the remaining half can be quite entertaining.

I'd name names but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Like, seriously?

I remember back in the days we had guys like Street Bully, 2-Tough, Versatyle, Horus etc, these guys were CHARACTERS, now bear in mind i'm not saying they are the same, i'm just saying they were KNOWN.

I look round nowadays, and all we got left is like MarkB who sounds on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and like that's it.

NSB has just become a wasteland, you got guys in there posting on every ****ing thread, like ShoulderRoll who I often get into it with, but the dude is a complete no-mark, you forget about him the second you leave the thread.

And he's one of the MOST memorable ones. All it is is a sea of noobs and **** talking about ****ing Bob Arum, and talking about Brandon Rios like he isn't a ****ing bum, what gives?

you know back in the days I used to mess about and wind up dudes like Street Bully but he knew it was only banter, you can't do that nowadays, The fact I got a Hatton Sig if i say anything I get a gang of no-marks going on about "Butt-hurt brit" I even had the "bias Brit" tagline just to ****ing enable them, anyone who knows me on here (not many left) knows i'm not biased toward British fighters, i'm pretty realistic about most of them being overrated over here, but people want to keep calling me that then fine whatever, Nathan Cleverly would spark out Prime Roy Jones, round three, suck it up you ****.

It just pissed me off man, theres barely anyone worth a damn left
                    Far past on verge i have had a complete mental breakdown,the saddest part is i have received more support on here then my real life friends who take it all as a joke and seem to thrive on my misery.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Far past on verge i have had a complete mental breakdown,the saddest part is i have received more support on here then my real life friends who take it all as a joke and seem to thrive on my misery.
                      I hope everything looks up for you mate, I really do

Comment

Working...
                      X