Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will drinking Bernard Hopkins piss help out Juan Manuel Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will drinking Bernard Hopkins piss help out Juan Manuel Marquez?

Just a GBP fighter helping a fellow GBPee'er out. Maybe Hopkins piss can help Marquez put up a Hopkins-Pascal like performance against Pacquiao.

jmm is no longer with GBP

Comment

Go take a cold shower drink some cold water you just might be having a heat stroke. WTF kind of thread is this?

Comment

Marquez needs to drink from the fountain of youth for this fight. I think only Hopkins knows where that is.

If it's not his piss, then WTF is it?

Comment

I think Marquez should bring a syringe to the ring with him and act like he's going to take Manny's blood.

Comment

No amount piss can save jmm from ass whooping is about to receive. hopefully he stays down and doesn’t get permanently injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
              I think Marquez should bring a syringe to the ring with him and act like he's going to take Manny's blood.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                No amount piss can save jmm from ass whooping is about to receive. hopefully he stays down and doesn’t get permanently injured.
                Hey bro is that a tranny on your avatar? Thats sick

Comment

The title of the thread had me laughing my ass off. Green K!

Comment

Maybe Floyd can gargle some of Ellerbe's ball syrup for that extra dark "bull piss" that he was bragging about in that 24/7.......sounds just as g*y.

Comment

Working...
                    X