Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola went life and death with Travis Walker.. He has no chance..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali should win, but Arreola has a puncher's chance.

Comment

what are you talking about arreola got a strength trainer for the 1st time and is in the best shape of his career.......vitali cant take pressure if arreola can get around his jab and bang his body he will win the fight...

Comment

I agree somewhat. But what do you call going life and death with somebody? That dude was a pretty good puncher even though his chin was ****. You've got to remember that fight became one-sided once Arreola turned it around with his own power and showed heart by hanging in there.

Comment

Vitali fights like a tree, but arreola is no rabbit himself. stamina, chin, technique, and experience goes to vitali. arreola has power but it's seems to be the only thing. vitali wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            I agree somewhat. But what do you call going life and death with somebody? That dude was a pretty good puncher even though his chin was ****. You've got to remember that fight became one-sided once Arreola turned it around with his own power and showed heart by hanging in there.
            The fight turned around when he got gassed and Arreola swung for the fences

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Dang thats kind of fast don't you think? I mean, look how long Peter went, and peter sucks, the dude can't take a punch. I think Arreola will lose by UD. If he gets KO'd, he deserves it.
              I can't see Arreola lasting 12 rounds, especially agaisnt someone like Vitali. If I'm not mistaken, the most he's ever fought was 8 rounds. He's a likeable guy like some people have said, but I agree with the guy that said it's a disgrace to root for him over Vitali. Vitali is in his late 30s and is in tip-top shape, and dominating. Arreola is in his 20s and he is already fighting in the 250s? He simply doesn't work hard enough. He said he loves beer and hates having to quit drinking while training. We should never root for guys like this, they ARE bad for the sport.

Comment

c'mon now that travis walker stoppage was bs... even the ref was like "i'm sorrrry man" after...

look, arreola went life and death with walker and came out on top... he will go life and death with vitali and tonight he comes out on top... figure it out!

Comment

Working...
                X