Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 Legitimate reasons why Hatton deserve an equal or bigger share than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good points expect some of them are like the same thing, you're bugging on number 6 and number 15 though!

Comment

140 is ricky hattons wonderland...dont forget that

Comment

shove your 15 reasons up your ass.. idiot

the only thing that matters is would you pay to see hatton fight
        or pacman fight.. and i bet you.. most will pay to see pacman fight
        than hatton..

Comment

Originally posted by mabuhay View Post
          shove your 15 reasons up your ass.. idiot

the only thing that matters is would you pay to see hatton fight
          or pacman fight.. and i bet you.. most will pay to see pacman fight
          than hatton..
          i agree with you. i was very very very disapointed in hatton when he got killed by PBF. his camp had ppl thinking that hatton was going to KO him all he did was hold him and punch meaningless punches. im sorry hatton pac is nothing compaired to what PBF pac is. come on now. i know floyd dont want it bc there is rumors that PBF is the other blockbuster fight if hatton pac dont work. but give me a brea 15 reasons my ass. your talking about hatton beating a bum in castillo. atleast floyd beat him in his prime or closer to it. i dont see how pac cant get the split. he is higher p4p he beat the **** out of DLH who PBF struggles mightly with. i dont know i have to give it to pac.

Comment

Both fighters should get the 50 split.

Regarding to some of your reasons:
            1. Pacquiao is P4P #1. More impressive wins that Hatton.
            3. Philippines does not enjoy the living standards and economy that the UK has. Meaning the majority of people are poor.
            4. Pacquiao is also popular in the USA. Hatton might be popular in Australia due to its link with UK. Like the rest of Europe, Pac is also popular with the rest of Asia. During a vacation in Thailand, i took a few days of Muay Thai training. Looking at the pictures on the wall, there was a a pic of Pacquiao. When the Thai instructors saw me looking at the pic, they commented "Pacquiao, very good".
            5. Pacquiao was drawing fans already before he fought Dela Hoya.
            6. Past prime fighters, lol. Those 3 you mentioned are better fighters than Hatton opponents(except of course with Kotsa and Mayweather). You also forgot that he fought them also in in their prime. Hatton is not really impressive against Collazo, Urango, and Lazcano. If you watch the fight, many fans believed Collazo beat Hatton. You forgot to mentioned that Tszyu was 34 years old and Castillo was 33 years old when they fought Hatton. Meaning both fighters were out of their prime. And even writers and fans said Castillo was shot already.
            8. Like i mentioned, due to the economy diffirences between UK and Philippines, the majority of Pinoys are poor. But if given the chance to watch it for free, millions of Pinoys will show up. You said Hatton draws 60,000 fighting a bum. Well Pac draws the entire nation even if he fights a bum. Almost every town in Philippines have a big screen to watch him fight. And the conflict that is going on, the government forces against communist and muslim rebels, ceased during the actual fight. Even the criminals rest that day to watch him fight. Can Hatton do that?
            10. Fans, well Manny has a nation of 100 million rooting for him. Add to that his fans from the other countries.
            13. Yea, i agree with you, Pac is being greedy.
            15. Pacquiao will beat the only one Ricky Hatton.

Good day.
            Last edited by loui_ludwig; 01-19-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X