Careless Pac than an Impressive Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careless Pac than an Impressive Marquez

not to take credit from marquez

but as i was watching it was more of a careless pac than an impressive marquez

pac was outpointing marquez and hitting him with too many left hands
    i didnt see what people say marquez is schooling pac type of fight

pac just keeps giving marquez too many chance of knoking him out by keep moving carelessly towards marquez

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post

pac just keeps giving marquez too many chance of knoking him out by keep moving carelessly towards marquez

I know you pactards don't appreciate the technical aspects of the sport but it was all by design was like watching an artiest at work Marquez set him up beautifully for KD punch the body punches was bothering Pacquiao and got faked out and the same KO punch was landed on pacquiao the round before

Marquez just took him to school again but this time with a venom

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I know you pactards don't appreciate the technical aspects of the sport but it was all by design was like watching an artiest at work Marquez set him up beautifully for KD punch the body punches was bothering Pacquiao and got faked out and the same KO punch was landed on pacquiao the round before

I guess the bloody nose and messed up face was part of the set up lmao

Above the score cards is not what people in their right mind call schooling

It was one lucky shot thats wat it was

Comment

"excited" and "overconfident" fits better than "careless"

had pac not rocked jmm at the end of the 5th then i think he boxes more cautiously

Comment

He is a Counter Puncher...his style is to be patient and wait for you to make a mistake then make you pay

It is no such thing as a "LUCKY PUNCH" when it comes to Counter Punchers!

Comment

I guess the bloody nose and messed up face was part of the set up lmao

Above the score cards is not what people in their right mind call schooling

It was one lucky shot thats wat it was

What it was is you not understanding boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

What a laughable post .

Comment

Comment

I'm a pacman fan and i thought JMM was impressive. pac also looked good but JMM deserved the win.

Pacman deserved the loss and that punch was fantastic.

This is boxing. Live by the sword. Die by the sword

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    What a laughable post .
                    laughable? dude was spot on

Comment

Working...
                    X