Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    So not only is Manny an adulterer, a gambler,a promoter of drugs and alcohol, a tax cheat, a fake 154 champion, an athlete against better drug testing, a back stabber to his people by turning back on his people so he can help Arum make a couple more bucks, cheater to exporters, a harborer of criminals, and a person who prays like a hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5-15

5 "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray so people will see them. I tell you the truth, they already have their full reward.
    Don't forget he sleeps with guys and makes duck faces...

Comment

He's a normal good guy who definitely plays it up to the max with anything he can, who's bad side gets swept under the rug and ignored most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Don't forget he sleeps with guys and makes duck faces...
        Oh dang, I knew I must of missed something..

Comment

On stage Manny plays the good guy while Floyd plays the bad guy. Interesting that in reality, Manny is very much the bad guy if not more then Floyd is.

Comment

Manny is the Mitt Romney of Boxing.

Comment

Pac is a nice guy in fact too nice that people around him just take advantage of him. If u followed pac way before he has always been religious.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                On stage Manny plays the good guy while Floyd plays the bad guy. Interesting that in reality, Manny is very much the bad guy if not more then Floyd is.
                Don't drag anyone else to Floyd's level.

Comment

Pac is a good guy.

At worse he may be guilty of banging a few broads on the side, but what successful man doesn't do that?

FWIW if you guys only knew the amount of women (beautiful ones at that) that throw themselves upon athletes. As a man it would be hard to constantly turn that down, regardless of whether your married or not.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 04-11-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Only floydmosexuals think its a bad thing to get with multiple women on the side is a bad thing. I bet if Pac was getting it on with other men like Ellerbe and Ray J, they wouldn't mind at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                      I'm not trying to slander or diss Pacquiao. He's is one of my all time favorites. However there is much that is coming out into the light recently and much I've known about one from dating a Filipino girl a 2 years back and hearing of all te scandals on the Philippines "GMA" Channel.

Look below how the HBO Handlers point to remind Pacquiao to go into the corner and pray...

"Hurry Manny Go....You know its good TV...It's all about Image Manny IMAGE!"

Fast Forward to 7:15
                      Thoughts on this video....
                      Pac has been doing it ever since. Watch Pacquaio old fights even before he became well known and fighting under HBO . The camera man was instructed by HBO before hand to film Pac as he was expected to pray in the corner after every fight but there was a time delay and the interview for both fighters was about to start. So it was understandable the camera man reminded Pacquao. What is the big deal about it?
                      Last edited by straightleft; 04-11-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X