Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with this Haye hype beating someone a shot Holyfield beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did holyfield do this to valuev?

I don't think so.

as much as I think holyfield won his fight with valuev, haye just landed so many more big shots on valuev and valuev landed less on haye than he did on holyfield.

ppl will knock haye for his performance, but he did what he had to do with what he had in front of him. and that was an oponent that is a full foot taller than him. atleast he has an excuse for running around the ring, the klits do the same against smaller opponents. I doubt you'll ever see haye running from anyone smaller than him or even 2-3 inches taller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      did holyfield do this to valuev?

I don't think so.
      That is so amazing, that it took Haye 12 rounds to grow a set of balls. Haye had to wait until Valuev was tired of chasing his ass around the ring to actually do something, atleast Holyfield was hitting him constantly through out the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        Someone in here said that Hopkins clinched Calzaghe like 150 times, where was the ****ing ref if thats true.
        Yo, that was me. It was actually 160+. Can't remember the actual number and I can't even find the thread I made on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Yo, that was me. It was actually 160+. Can't remember the actual number and I can't even find the thread I made on it.
          Joe Cortez watched Hopkins give Calzaghe an intentional headbutt and ignored it completely. Theirs a gif image of it and Cortez can clearly see whats going on in the fight, he just didn't give two-****s.

Comment

Joe Cortez watched Hopkins give Calzaghe an intentional headbutt and ignored it completely. Theirs a gif image of it and Cortez can clearly see whats going on in the fight, he just didn't give two-****s.
            The one where Joe was flapping around like a spaz, trying to bat Hopkins into position while he ran along the ropes, then he headbutts Joe? If so, I know the one you mean. Yeah, I have no idea how Cortez missed it. Maybe he didn't see it.

Ah **** it, who cares anyway. It was a horrible fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              The one where Joe was flapping around like a spaz, trying to bat Hopkins into position while he ran along the ropes, then he headbutts Joe? If so, I know the one you mean. Yeah, I have no idea how Cortez missed it. Maybe he didn't see it.

Ah **** it, who cares anyway. It was a horrible fight.
              I don't even know why Calzaghe was throwing those dumb ass slapping flurries, when ever Calzaghe used the jab in that fight he was able to hit Hopkins. He should have used it more often. The performance in that fight looked terrible from both fighters. Hopkins set a new clinching record and beat John Ruiz's old record. And Calzaghe threw girly looking slappy punches.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Wow he actually does... He just so awful to watch IMO. But, his style gets results for him.
                he suckers people.

he fights like crap and his opponent starts underestimating him and getting annoyed and then he sneaks his right hand , which is pretty good and quick for a heavy , on them.

Comment

Fighters have gotten dq'd for excessive holding, thats considered cheating. How come Ruiz never gets dq'd or even warned for that ****?
                  Ruiz was continually warned for holding against Roy Jones and then got schooled as I suspect will be the case with Haye because he couldn't hold.

Valuev is a no better than Tye Fields and that's why Haye was the heavy betting favorite. Who really thought Valuev was really to win?

Comment

I don't even know why Calzaghe was throwing those dumb ass slapping flurries, when ever Calzaghe used the jab in that fight he was able to hit Hopkins. He should have used it more often. The performance in that fight looked terrible from both fighters. Hopkins set a new clinching record and beat John Ruiz's old record. And Calzaghe threw girly looking slappy punches.
                    Joe does that in a number of fights I've seen, including the Jones fight, if I remember correctly. It's like he tries to bat them into position or stop them from running. I dunno, but it looks funny as ****! Dude fights like a cat. In fact my girlfriend loves watching Joe fight because of his cat-like style.

Personally, I prefer TalkBoxing's description of Joe. What was it, the Kangaroo Gigantic Bunny-Rabbit Nightmare Style?

TalkBoxing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
                      speaking of ugly mofos

it's john ruiz best moment!!!!

This is why Ruiz started to use his boring jab and grab strategy because he doesn't have a chin...

Comment

Working...
                      X