Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He definitely gave him something and it wasn't his mouthpiece. Ice chips maybe?

Comment

Hard to tell. If it were a "supplement" of sorts, it didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        nope they put the mouth piece in at 1:57 mark, so it was something else.
        Wow, then this is disgusting.

I'm fairly sure you aren't allowed to take anything other than water before a fight. Not even Gatorade chews or w/e. Because how are we and team Guererro know that it's just a "Gatorade chew" or w/e. It could be altered.

Comment

Berto is a scum cheater. Him sucking down power pellets before a fight don't surprise me one bit. He should be making mud cookies in Haiti not being rewarded by Hbo in America for being a shit fighter and a rancid cheater.

Comment

This is definitely something.

And to the people who said 'who cares he lost anyways'

Maybe that's what helped him get to 12. Guerror took a lot of punishment in this fight as well. Would have been better for Guerrero if it was a first round knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
              Berto is a scum cheater. Him sucking down power pellets before a fight don't surprise me one bit. He should be making mud cookies in Haiti not being rewarded by Hbo in America for being a shit fighter and a rancid cheater.

Comment

Well, with this wonderful commission we have, if Berto took something, his post fight urinalysis should pop positive, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Wow, then this is disgusting.

I'm fairly sure you aren't allowed to take anything other than water before a fight. Not even Gatorade chews or w/e. Because how are we and team Guererro know that it's just a "Gatorade chew" or w/e. It could be altered.
                  In Nevada, you can drink Gatorade, not sure where they stand on the chews. This was in Cali though, and I don't know their policy on this. Either way, he shouldn't be taking anything in the ring other than water. Glad he got his eyes swelled and his ass beat.

Comment

Here's another known cheater possibly doing something illegal as well:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Well, with this wonderful commission we have, if Berto took something, his post fight urinalysis should pop positive, correct?
                      Why do you seem so defensive here? You were wrong about it being his mouth piece, we don't know what it was. Hopefully the facts come about soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X