No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Stands By Klitschko Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Stands By Klitschko Statement

There appears to be some confusion regarding the deadline for Wladimir Klitschko's mandatory defense against Alexander Povetkin. Wladimir, the WBA/IBO/IBF/WBO champion, will be ordered next year to fight WBA "regular" beltholder Povetkin. The Russian champion's promoter, Sauerland Event, said the WBA gave both sides until February 27 to make the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

He should rematch huck again I think huck would beat him by Tko this time around

Comment

Povetkin should finally make it clear he wants to fight Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        He should rematch huck again I think huck would beat him by Tko this time around
        I think so too. Won't happen though, Povetkin's a coward.

Comment

To tell you the truth, I was not convinced by Povetkin's performance, that he is ready for Wlad.

Yes, on paper he KOed Rahman in the second round.

But I saw the same old mistakes of Povetkin, which is being hit unnecessarily. Povetkin had no business being hit by such a shot fighter like Rahman.

He will be hit at will by Wlad.

Comment

That Kraut idiot Boente better not fu3k this up. Povetkin is finally willing to fight so sign it and make it happen as soon as possible. Who could they possibly be wanting to delay for and fight instead? Volodymyr has fought Mormeck, Thompson, Wach his last three fights and now has a top 5 undefeated heavyweight, no delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              That Kraut idiot Boente better not fu3k this up. Povetkin is finally willing to fight so sign it and make it happen as soon as possible. Who could they possibly be wanting to delay for and fight instead? Volodymyr has fought Mormeck, Thompson, Wach his last three fights and now has a top 5 undefeated heavyweight, no delay.
              He hasn't fought Wach yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Already putting WACH down as a win for Wlad?

That's dangerous thinking for the the champion.

Comment

Povetkin is just uhhhhh not that good. It'll be a decent win for Wlad, against a current Top 10 HW, but Povetkin is another out of shape HW.

It'll be great to see Wlad beat him down.

Comment

yo really, put the pressure on wlad who was willing and able to fight this dude on 2 seperate occasions? Povetkin better get his balls back and rematch huckleberry finn first, because he lost that one buddies. how can you measure his improvement off of a win against a shot fighter? go on youtube and watch Rahman's media day for this fight, he is slurring, and can't event answer the interviewers questions, he looked lost - sad how these european promoters go and dig up former 40 year old american champions and once their fighter wins, thay claim he is the best yada yada ya. The heavyweight division sucks I like the klit bros, but what is the substance of their legacy? longevity? they really have not had any real threats.. I like wlad because he ducks no one, but everytime he really gets tested he either gets KO'd or dropped several times to a controversial unconvinsing win - can't really bash them because they do not duck anyone, just very frustrated at the lack of opposition - saddd

Comment

Working...
                    X