Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take CONVINCE PEOPLE that GOD/RELIGION IS NOT REAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not this sh.it again

Comment

Nothing. People determined to believe will continue to believe as their god gets smaller and smaller to fit the gaps in our knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        probably, but i think a alien species more technologically advanced than us with starships will be hard to explain. I think that part was missing from the bible.
        That will be the rapture.

Comment

Nothing can be done. Can you stop greed, gangs, drug/alcohol abuse, violence, sex, etc.?? No you can not, it is in our very nature for the weak or ignornant to depend on a sense of hope from an invisible entity or belief. I am sick of people and their god, this and that. Those people are usually the ones with the most twisted skeletons and insecurities. Santa Claus = God. The thing is Santa doesn't promise eternal life is why folks can't let this god thing go and can easily dimiss good ol Saint Nick. ****1n morons!!!

Comment

i know what it will take for you to believe in God. Death .... carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              probably, but i think a alien species more technologically advanced than us with starships will be hard to explain. I think that part was missing from the bible.
              Stone your neighbor if he works on the Sabbath day (Sunday)??? Shouldn't that be enough to convince Bible readers this literature is designed to control people and it doesn't make fuuc1n since to not work on Sunday because I have bills and responsibilities to tend to, resulting in helping my family not just myself. SMH. I have lost communication w many friends due to their insane faith.

Comment

They'll find out when they die

They'll be expecting heaven and then absolutely nothing Happens, they'll realize it was all bs and all that time they wasted in church they could have Been watching the NFL

But in that case nothing will happen, they'll just be dead

So absolutely nothing
                Last edited by Russian Crushin; 09-20-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  i know what it will take for you to believe in God. Death .... carry on...

What does god look like? What does heaven consist of? Since you are so confident with your assumptions?? F that 20 bill on Broner kickin De marcos a$$ too. Pray all you want "the problem" will tax that a$$.

Comment

A militant atheist uprising. The Crusades atheist style.

Comment

i actually have more hope that a life altering technological/scientific breakthrough will convince a lot of people.

i really do.

humans are visual & need to be proven outright with evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X