Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Garcia.. Makings of an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy how much khans stock has fallen based on one very dodgy split decision home town job to a drugs cheat

Comment

If he was watching the Ortiz fight, I hope that was a reminder to him to be as professional as possible going into this replacement fight with another champion...it's hardly a replacement. Both Khan and Ortiz were in the same boat, and having to stop camp abruptly like that and try to refocus your mind to peak again in another month can be hard for some guys. Danny hasn't had to do that, all he's had to do is focus on Amir within his normal time frame as far as he's concerned.

this is not even to mention the styles.... if Garcia lasts into the 5-6th round I'm convinced he will adjust, the speed difference will not be as glaring, and then it will get interesting.

Comment

The only reason this has the making of an upset is because Garcia does not have the tools to win this fight so if he pulled it off it would be a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          It's crazy how much khans stock has fallen based on one very dodgy split decision home town job to a drugs cheat
          Been thinking the same thing for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            I don't think his stock has fallen, I guess among nitpickers ....that fight was awesome, his stock as a commodity went up IMO. he would have been sky high if pederson rematch had happened, the fight was already selling well in Vegas. This is going to be another good fight, all he has to do is win and move on

Comment

I got Khan by tko or maybe ud. Garcia is prett slow, although yes he does have a decent punch.

Comment

lol. I thought it was possible. but unlikely

But my scenario played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious115
                  Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4th round! You got it my man!
                  Great call.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Garcia is going to destroy Amir. Then Amir is going to blame his 4th round knock out loss on a man in the crowd who resembles DMX.

Hahaha noway! Everybody should green K this man!

Comment

Working...
                    X