No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Khan is Capable of Beating Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: Khan is Capable of Beating Mayweather

Former world champion Ricky Hatton believes WBA/IBF 140-pound champion Amir Khan is capable of beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. Back in 2007, Hatton was stopped and lost his unbeaten record against Mayweather in the tenth round of their Las Vegas clash. Hatton, speaking with talkSPORT, gives Khan a good shot of pulling off a major upset. Mayweather returns on September 17th against WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Imo i dont think so mayweather would probly pick him apart but hey you never know.

Comment

it be a good fight now

Comment

I would love to see this fight .I'd probably go to this man if i'm still working .

Comment

khan is an easy fight for Mayweather, Ortiz, and Berto. Khan makes to many amerture mistakes. Once he moves up in weight he will no longer have such a size avantage. We all saw what happened when he fights someone his size, "Prescott"

Comment

the same way you had a shot right hatton lol floyd beats khan easy and so do the real welters at 147 like cotto and pac khan can probably beat mosley clottey because they come for checks not to win but i even think berto and ortiz beat khan

Comment

Very difficult to judge until September 17th, we must determine whether Floyd has or has not missed a beat since his last fight.

The longer Khan waits, the more it will benefit him, because his progressive performances would suggest that he hasn't peaked yet.

Comment

Didnt hatton predict matthew to beat canelo than ryan to beat canelo now khan to beat mayweather?hatton =hater of tha year

Comment

Originally posted by webbie32 View Post
                  Didnt hatton predict matthew to beat canelo than ryan to beat canelo now khan to beat mayweather?hatton =hater of tha year
                  ya a total "hater" I can not believe this guy supported his brother and friends, what a jerk. (and just so there's no confusion that was sarcasm)

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No this picture is not photoshopped

Comment

Working...
                    X