No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Thousands Mob MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Thousands Mob MGM Grand

The entire MGM Grand in Las Vegas was packed with thousands of fans, who jammed the venue to watch Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) make weight for their WBC/WBA junior middleweight title clash on Saturday night. Neither fighter had any issues making the catch-weight limit of 152-pounds. The majority of the fans, as expected, were there to support Canelo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is there a city in the world where Mayweather can draw more fans than Canelo can?

Comment

Biggest weigh in I ever been too. Congrats Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy for putting on a HUUUUUUGGGEE event..

Take notes Greedy Arum and Top Prank.. Still pissed the Pac vs. Floyd fight was never made SOOOOO much money was lost..

Comment

Lots of Alvarez fans!

Comment

these are the people who put boxing on the map, mexicans.

Comment

Has a weighin ever been this big ? , this fight might very well break the PPV record , amazing if the fight pulls it off .

Comment

gotta give it up to the mexican fans the very best in boxing!! i just hate it when some are ultra-biased but i know plenty of mexicans around here going for floyd

Comment

a lot of mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  these are the people who put boxing on the map, mexicans.
                  I totally agree. Boxing would be dead without Mexican fans and their fighters

Comment

i feel bad for all these damn mexicans floyd gonna make em all cry tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
                    X