Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Basic Focus Mitts routines/drills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some good ones that other people have posted recently. On the first one Floyd Sr screws around a little with the kid but there is some useful material there.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson
      Yes I agree. However the people here online and especially on this forum need your help. Is it only about your gym. The sport globally needs you and thats the beauty of the internet. More reach. I thought you were a sharing giving guy. I guess I was wrong. Well at least your youngsters benefit. It would have been nice to see first hand how to do things better or the correct way. Open invitation
      I will tell you what, you can see me live on Dec 7th on Solo Boxeo on Telemundo in Kissimmee Florida as one of my young guys makes his pro debut at 147lbs.

That's a video you can tape and watch over and over if you would like. So you know I'm not bull****ting, I will give a nice double thumbs up when the camera hits for all of Boxing Scene. That's what I like to do, work hard and build champs in the gym if I'm blessed enough to do that.

You cannot teach boxing on the internet, nor with videos, tapes or anything else. You teach boxing in the gym, first hand and in the ring. Like I said man, I'm not knocking your hustle, I just come on here and talk boxing but you seem very sensitive and then try and disguise it with thinly veiled sarcasm.

It's obvious you want all the attention on you, I mean you said it yourself that you almost quit "coaching" because you weren't getting the recognition you deserved. Are you doing it for the kids or the recognition?

I don't claim to know everything, Confucius said "The first step in learning is humility" and I think you lack that my friend. Don't bother answering with the "Your right champ" nonsense, if you want to have intelligent discussions about boxing and boxing techniques then I'm open to it but you can't come in here like you are the end all of boxing knowledge.

Peace and I wish you all the success in your internet videos.

Comment

Working...
      X