Freddie Roach claims Bryant Jennings is the best American heavyweight prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    He also said Rigondeux is the best counter puncher in boxing,
    That's a legit arguement. Have u ever seen him fight?

Comment

I usually don't agree with Freddie 99% of the time but I agree with him on this topic

I do think Bryant Jennings has a better upside then Wilder and Mitchell, those guys are just collecting KO's...JENNINGS IS A BOXER! It is nice to see a Heavyweight that can move around and also has BOXING SKILLS! Tired of these Big, Dumb Brawlers who can't do anything in the Ring if they can't score a KO within the first 4-6 rounds

Comment

Jennings seems alright but it's the size and lack of power that worries me. Maybe you can get away with one of those things lacking, but both.....I'm not sure he can overcome that. Seems the case with most heavyweights from America now. They may have one of those skills but they don't have both.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          He also said Rigondeux is the best counter puncher in boxing,

Well he's certainly up there with the best counter punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Jennings seems alright but it's the size and lack of power that worries me. Maybe you can get away with one of those things lacking, but both.....I'm not sure he can overcome that. Seems the case with most heavyweights from America now. They may have one of those skills but they don't have both.
            I don't think Jennings has a lack of size 6ft 2in 220lb is fine. He doesn't have one punch ko power but neither did Evander Holyfield.

Comment

i would like to see him fight mitchell that would be a good fight for the american heavyweight scene imo never happen tho!

Comment

Working...
              X