No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning out for the SEASON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning out for the SEASON

In Kerry Collins we trust. Noooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, .

Peyton is done for good. This is the same injury and subsequent surgeries that ended Sterling Sharpe's career. If he cares anything about his family and his future he will hang it up now.

Comment

Yup that's what I've been telling people.. Paytons done

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        Peyton is done for good. This is the same injury and subsequent surgeries that ended Sterling Sharpe's career. If he cares anything about his family and his future he will hang it up now.
        He will be fine, its a bit of nerve damage you pu.ssy. I doubt he got it from hits either, he will be fine 2012 champs .

Comment

Comment

They should trade for Brady Quinn. He had a decent preseason and he's a veteran now. Too late I guess.

Comment

They should tank the season to get in on the Andrew luck sweepstakes and have him learn from peyton for a year or two if he comes back.

Comment

colts to struggle then

Comment

Get Tebow.

Comment

Kerry Collins was a fine fill in when Peyton was poss due back early...but he is not a guy who will carry you thru a season...he dont make many mistakes tho...however he is not the play caller like Manning is...if Colts try and keep Collins all year it will be heavily up to the Colts defense to win..Collins dont make many mistakes..but aint gon make big plays either...

Comment

Working...
                    X