No announcement yet.

Mayorga picking on Pavlik on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorga picking on Pavlik on Twitter

"If no Canelo, we go after Kelly Pavlik or Felix Sturm. I promise to knock Kelly Pavlik in 2 round. Then I show him how real man drinks beer."

lol this would be a fun fight.

I don't tire of listening to Ricardo, I find him hilarious. I remember someone posting a load of his twitter quotes and there was some real gold amongst them.

Comment

My sources are telling me that isn;t ricardo mayorga. The real mayorga doesn't even know WTF a twitter is much less how to use internet.

Comment

pavlik and mayorga would be wildly entertaining

i really cant think of many better action fights.

pavlik kayo in six or seven

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          My sources are telling me that isn;t ricardo mayorga. The real mayorga doesn't even know WTF a twitter is much less how to use internet.
          Wouldn't be all that shocking do these tweets appear in english or is there a translation setting bcse i'm sure he can't speak it let alone type it.
          Then he could have somebody else doing it for him while he spews off his rants either way it's still funny.

Comment

He has cleary stated that he has a friend "Compa" that helps him writes his tweets in English. He also have another account in Spanish.

Comment

Haha gotta love Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                "If no Canelo, we go after Kelly Pavlik or Felix Sturm. I promise to knock Kelly Pavlik in 2 round. Then I show him how real man drinks beer."

lol this would be a fun fight.
                Mayorga loses all his big fights, yet I still love to watch him, and not to watch him lose, just to watch him.

I'm really gonna' miss him when he calls it quits.

Comment

Mayorga gets really hurt if they fight.

Make it happen.

Comment

its not mayorga, paulie and zab confirmed this

Comment

Working...
                    X