Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove that ugly big-back pack on Chris Redfield in RE-5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove that ugly big-back pack on Chris Redfield in RE-5?

It blocks everything! I want to be able to see stuff, but it gets in the way! I used an unlocker on this game so I could get the sheeva nude patch to work when I put tribe clothes on sheeva. But now I got this ugly big back pack blocking my view all the time on chris redfield...

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
    It blocks everything! I want to be able to see stuff, but it gets in the way! I used an unlocker on this game so I could get the sheeva nude patch to work when I put tribe clothes on sheeva. But now I got this ugly big back pack blocking my view all the time on chris redfield...
    Get rid of the mini gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
      Get rid of the mini gun.
      I hope thats for real and not a joke.

Comment

I hope thats for real and not a joke.
        You get the backpack with the minigun. The backpack works as a shield though, that's pretty cool.

Comment

You get the backpack with the minigun. The backpack works as a shield though, that's pretty cool.
          Got it off, btw I'm already bored of this game. I got a short attention span. Everytime I try to play Resident Evil 5, I get bored real fast. They should start making video games that pleasure my weiner while I play.

Comment

Got it off, btw I'm already bored of this game. I got a short attention span. Everytime I try to play Resident Evil 5, I get bored real fast. They should start making video games that pleasure my weiner while I play.
            Stick a dildo up your arsehole and attach it to the gamepad.

Comment

Do you play co-op? Played it with my brother and had a blast the game you unlock after completing is kinda fun aswell

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                Do you play co-op? Played it with my brother and had a blast the game you unlock after completing is kinda fun aswell
                me too, plus the merc mode is fun as hell for me still. I loved that game a lot, but i can understand how one can get bored, i just put it down and come back to it with fresh prospective every once and a while.

Comment

Stick a dildo up your arsehole and attach it to the gamepad.
                  lmao.........

Comment

Working...
                  X