No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fallout Leads Names on Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fallout Leads Names on Course

The prospect of a welterweight mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao is very unlikely for 2012, according to the recent run of events and the behind the scenes negotiations for several possible fights. Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was shocked with last week's erroneous reports regarding a Mayweather-Pacquiao bout for the month of November in Qatar.

[Click Here To Read More]

*yawn.................

Comment

FUK THIS FIGHT! I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR IT ANYMORE!
      Last edited by dawge; 01-29-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Fuk the Mayweather Pacquiao fight. Its lost its hype IMO. Its the last fight i wana see now and i hope they never fight. Fuk'em

Comment

I really hope they both lose their next fight, so they can get off this high horse, let REAL WARRIORS take the top spot and actually duke it out, and not whine about all the little **** on the side..

Comment

Yes this fight lost his appeal BIGTIME

Comment

Glad to see im not the only one that doesnt care about THESE CLOWN MIDGETS NO MORE .......

Comment

i have said it for years now that floyd pac will never happen..

floyd doesnt take risks...

and not compromising from a 70-30 split shows he was not serious...

pac is rated higher as far as ppv earnings and world wide draw so 50-50 is

more fair than anything. floyd does not want it, anyone buying into his

propaganda and rhetoric are continuing to fool themselves...

pac vs bradley is a great fight, fireworks expected.

jmm and lamont another good fight..

sergio beats floyd at 154 or 160, floyd knows this so he wont take that challenge

floyd goes for either a greeeeeeeeeeen canelo or a drained cotto at 150..

cotto at 154 is respectful...

lets see if floyd fights another catchweight and goes over again, even tho

he states he never fights catch weights...

so sad, floyd the most talented boxer in the last 15-20 years and is

terrified to test himself and fight the best....

sad

Comment

Ive said this before and ill say it again.. Floyd is a BIG REWARD LESS RISK FIGHTER THESE DAYS.. Pacman is TOOOOOO much of a risk regardless of what anyone says.. Floyd marketability relays on his ZERO LOSSES. Pac is too much of a risk in this stage of Floyds career.. FLOYD WONT TAKE THAT RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    i have said it for years now that floyd pac will never happen..

floyd doesnt take risks...

and not compromising from a 70-30 split shows he was not serious...

pac is rated higher as far as ppv earnings and world wide draw so 50-50 is

more fair than anything. floyd does not want it, anyone buying into his

propaganda and rhetoric are continuing to fool themselves...

pac vs bradley is a great fight, fireworks expected.

jmm and lamont another good fight..

sergio beats floyd at 154 or 160, floyd knows this so he wont take that challenge

floyd goes for either a greeeeeeeeeeen canelo or a drained cotto at 150..

cotto at 154 is respectful...

lets see if floyd fights another catchweight and goes over again, even tho

he states he never fights catch weights...

so sad, floyd the most talented boxer in the last 15-20 years and is

terrified to test himself and fight the best....

sad
                    drained cotto at 150? LOL

cotto will not be drained at 150.

pacquiao drained cotto down to 145. THAT is draining.

Comment

Working...
                    X