No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Berto's Trainer Discusses The Guerrero Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Berto's Trainer Discusses The Guerrero Fight

Rick Reeno catches up with Tony Morgan, the trainer of Andre Berto, to discuss the twelve round unanimous decision loss to WBC interim-welterweight champion Andre Berto. [Click Here To Read More]

I want to discuss what you put in your fighters mouth in the very beginning. That didn't look right to me. I hope someone asks him what it was.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-26-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Team Berto seems very confused.

Comment

Berto can always go back to fighting bums, I'm sure soulja boy will buy tickets

Comment

Good honest analysis. Berto's trainer is a straight-shooter.

Comment

how many beers did the trainer have prior to the interview ?

Comment

So far it seem like he making excuses! Berto did nothing wrong! He was just too small and too weak! And like I predicted, Robert would be too big, durable, and throw too many punches for Berto, who normally only throws big right hands, one at a time.

Comment

Man this dude wont say anything about that shoulder roll. He probably was the one who told Berto it was easy to do! Yea, it is, if your fast, and instinctive with both hands! You cant be a one handed fighter, throwing one load-up at a time! You have to throw impulsively.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Man this dude wont say anything about that shoulder roll. He probably was the one who told Berto it was easy to do!
                  When he brought up the shoulder roll his trainer rolled his eyes and didn't want to say anything. I get the feeling he thought it was moronic but didn't want to throw Andre under the bus.

He made a funny face when an Ortiz rematch was mentioned and said he was tired of southpaws. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    When he brought up the shoulder roll his trainer rolled his eyes and didn't want to say anything. I get the feeling he thought it was moronic but didn't want to throw Andre under the bus.

He made a funny face when an Ortiz rematch was mentioned and said he was tired of southpaws. Hmmmm.
                    They tired of getting whooped.

Comment

Working...
                    X