This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    To many yank bums up in here ruining the thread with there lack of knowledge
    Sir Alex will retire the min he hears Guardiola signed a contract with Man City.

Think the 6-1 was bad? You'll be seeing double digits in Man Citys favor everytime vs United.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Sir Alex will retire the min he hears Guardiola signed a contract with Man City.

Think the 6-1 was bad? You'll be seeing double digits in Man Citys favor everytime vs United.
      Guardiola has quite a small roll at Barcelona. He has no say whatsoever in transfers and i bet he has minimal input in team selections.

He more or less just picks up the cones after training and hands out the oranges at half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
        Guardiola has quite a small roll at Barcelona. He has no say whatsoever in transfers and i bet he has minimal input in team selections.

He more or less just picks up the cones after training and hands out the oranges at half time.
        You think he'll be exposed as a poor mans AvB in a different league?

Comment

• Some reports are saying Adan won't be with Real next season.

Comment

• I know Guardiola has won everything he can possibly win with Barca, but if he leaves now he looks a bit silly imo. It looks like he's leaving because he's lost a couple of games and had 1 bad season. He still has the best team in world football and they will still go on to win even more trophies in the coming seasons so i'm not really sure why he's making this decision. He's in his early 40's and and is a newbie to management i don't understand why he needs a year out of the game.

It's either that or he's just using that as an excuse because he's been offered huge money to manage Chelsea/City/England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              I know Guardiola has won everything he can possibly win with Barca, but if he leaves now he looks a bit silly imo. It looks like he's leaving because he's lost a couple of games and had 1 bad season. He still has the best team in world football and they will still go on to win even more trophies in the coming seasons so i'm not really sure why he's making this decision. He's in his early 40's and and is a newbie to management i don't understand why he needs a year out of the game.

It's either that or he's just using that as an excuse because he's been offered huge money to manage Chelsea/City/England.
              I think he just wants a break

Comment

• He's waiting for his God, Arsene, to baptise him into the role of Arsenal manager when Le Prof decides to move upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  I know Guardiola has won everything he can possibly win with Barca, but if he leaves now he looks a bit silly imo. It looks like he's leaving because he's lost a couple of games and had 1 bad season. He still has the best team in world football and they will still go on to win even more trophies in the coming seasons so i'm not really sure why he's making this decision. He's in his early 40's and and is a newbie to management i don't understand why he needs a year out of the game.

It was a plan of his before all this shaky things happened, the excuse is that he will rest for a year, family time after that who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    City would be interesting because they are stacked with talent everywhere.

I can't imagine anyone leaving with him.
                    Pep needs men who have no ego or that stand up for themselves, he needs yes men, schoolboys as Zlatan likes to call em'.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X