No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    You do it because its called personal responsibility. You decided to have the kids, and now you're taking care of them.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

WE decided to have the children.

We decided to live together, WE decided to have sex. WE picked out names. WE changed diapers. WE make up the composition of their DNA.

So why is MY bank account the only thing supporting them?

Comment

You do it because its called personal responsibility. You decided to have the kids, and now you're taking care of them.

I'm not seeing a problem here.
      Just started WWIII lol sorry Toney but this is a losing battle I promise as well as it should be gotta take care of your own at all cost no matter what even if she is a Hoodrat you just bought her for 18yrs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        WE decided to have the children.

We decided to live together, WE decided to have sex. WE picked out names. WE changed diapers. WE make up the composition of their DNA.

So why is MY bank account the only thing supporting them?

I mean, its hard to say without knowing all the facts to the case. I would need to know why such a stable, well thought out relationship all the sudden dissolved.

Are you leaving anything out?

Comment

I mean, its hard to say without knowing all the facts to the case. I would need to know why such a stable, well thought out relationship all the sudden dissolved.

Are you leaving anything out?
          I can PM that detail to you if you must know, but it's something I'd rather not share in a thread.

All I am saying is, I got 5 minutes of moderately amusing sex and a lifetime of responsibility. He's the one who got to cum, we should share in the duties of rearing our babies.

Comment

i don't know why this was rated 1 star so i voted it 5 stars to even it up

Comment

50% of that kid is made from your DNA, you're responsible for half of the bills

Comment

If you aren't ready to take that kind of responsibility for your actions, then you should wrap it up at all times.

Comment

Too many people looking for a free ride and not taking responsibility for their actions.

When you have a welfare net guaranteeing your safety, it gets pretty tempting to lose sight of doing the right thing. This is a corrupting influence on human behavior.

The state has no place getting involved in peoples relationships.

Unless of course its to promote gay marriage, or abortion.

Then its perfectly ok.

Comment

I can PM that detail to you if you must know, but it's something I'd rather not share in a thread.

All I am saying is, I got 5 minutes of moderately amusing sex and a lifetime of responsibility. He's the one who got to cum, we should share in the duties of rearing our babies.
                    Well, you live and learn. I think from here on out, you'll be making much better decisions on who you decide to impregnate you.

But I will say its admirable of you that you didn't go running to the gov for help. For that I commend you and you have my respect.

Comment

Looks like we found the problem lol sup girl haven't been around all that much lately see you still holding down it.

Comment

Working...
                      X