Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most jacked player in the nfl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the most jacked player in the nfl?

Im just watching the colts vs patriots game and there are some superb athletes on the pitch, Im just wondering who do you think is or are the most jacked nfl players?
    Im thinking that young lad from the jet, vernon ghoulston! he's a beast for his age if not him them maybe another jets player. Thomas jones, hes one jacked guy aswell.

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    Im just watching the colts vs patriots game and there are some superb athletes on the pitch, Im just wondering who do you think is or are the most jacked nfl players?
    Im thinking that young lad from the jet, vernon ghoulston! he's a beast for his age if not him them maybe another jets player. Thomas jones, hes one jacked guy aswell.
    I bet all the ppl you mention are on steroids.

Off topic, I hope Cotto comes back from his long vacation and is better then ever.

Comment

Vernon Gholston sucks. He is a huge bust

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        Vernon Gholston sucks. He is a huge bust
        Could you give us a little more info on ghoulston? we dont get that much coverage of the jets over here in old england. He was a superb college player and signed a huge contract with the jets but what happened? doesnt he have some silly lifts in the gym like benching 225 like 37 tiems straight?? thanks if you can help

Comment

Could you give us a little more info on ghoulston? we dont get that much coverage of the jets over here in old england. He was a superb college player and signed a huge contract with the jets but what happened? doesnt he have some silly lifts in the gym like benching 225 like 37 tiems straight?? thanks if you can help
          He makes me look like a ***** and I'm a pretty strong guy, I do like 225 probably like 4-5(5 being I really push it hard reps)...

I really work-out hard too, I really hope that most of these strong athletes are cheating because if not they most have some crazy ass genetics. I weigh about 180-175 5'10/5'11.

Comment

Vernon Davis is probably up there.

Comment

Well i dont watch the jets so i cant give you an exact reason but he just could never adjust to the nfl i guess. Also i dont think they play him much.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Vernon Davis is probably up there.
                First name that came to mind. Dude is a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    I just googled him and the guy has arms the size of gorillas... Jesus ****ing christ... Man, I don't want to **** on another guy cuz I'm jealous of the shape their in but he has to be on roids looking like that...

This gorilla is mad that he has bigger arms then him!!!

Alright, I'm jealous and now I'm going to workout real hard!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X