Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    None of youse fat yanks can drink stop kidding yourselfs on
    What's the most amount of hard liquor you can consume and actually stay conscious? Personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      What's the most amount of hard liquor you can consume and actually stay conscious? Personally.
      Most I've ever done in a night is 60cl of vodka and 10 jagerbombs. Knocked myself out on a staircase so didn't really stay conscious.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Most I've ever done in a night is 60cl of vodka and 10 jagerbombs. Knocked myself out on a staircase so didn't really stay conscious.
        Most i've ever drank was 3/4 of a gallon of gin, ended up passing out on someone's lawn.

Comment

• Let's go OAK-LAND

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Most i've ever drank was 3/4 of a gallon of gin, ended up passing out on someone's lawn.
            3.5 litres of gin?

If we're talking about other drinks and not just spirits I've done more than the litre or so I mentioned in my last post. One was over a whole day (9AM - 2AM that night).

Comment

• in my prime i could easily drink 20 keystone lights in a few hours. all of this talk of pounding gin and vodka sounds like it would spell the death of me, though.

i'll also say this:
              i'll get more blasted off of a 12 of sam adams than i would off of 20 keystone lights (very similar to coors light,) when i was younger and drank sh#t like that.

vodka and tequila get me particularly starched.

Comment

• I got through about 20 cans in an all day drinking session.

Wine makes me feel sick, some nights out I've had far too much of it

Comment

• Back on the wagon. Or is it off the wagon.

I've been drinking a bit, despite my best intentions. Alcohol is still the social primer.

Comment

• I'm having a Suntory Royal Bitter. Before this, I ate blowfish with a friend, and drank a bunch of beer.

Yesterday, I drank mostly alone. But, some woman issues were partially to blame. Tomorrow, I'm going drinking as well. I already have planned a yakiniku party (which basically means indoor barbeque).

Comment

• I'm not really allowed to smoke in my room, but I think I'm going to have a smoke anyway.

That should teach them not to mess with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X