No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Nah, I've been consistent that last year was the latest I would pay for this fight. It would be a pretty easy decision to not order now. Why would I give these two douches any money when they finally get desperate enough to make this fight?
    Ok, but you will be glued to your friend's or the bar's TV set when it does come through. Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Pac agreed well before this fight was signed. Over 6 months ago he agreed to ALL the testing and he agreed to take less money at least 4 months ago. Not news.
      I can batter your dreams to crap right now but i am smart enough to know HE IS FIGHTING JMM ON DEC 8!

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Floyd is the PPV King. He can call the shots. If Manny were PPV King, he would call the shots.
        WRONG! The fight STILL requires negotiation, NOT demands! Now tell your PPV King crap to Historians and fans down the line when both guys are blamed for the superfight never happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I can batter your dreams to crap right now but i am smart enough to know HE IS FIGHTING JMM ON DEC 8!
          Speak fuking English! That is not a cohesive statement.

Comment

Ok, but you will be glued to your friend's or the bar's TV set when it does come through. Yes or no?
            Streams!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Manny said a while back that he was willing to take less to get the fight on but Floyd blew it when he said that he wants ALL PPV money .... so talks broke off .... if SERIOUS negotiations took place, that number of 55-45 is not too far from where Manny started from ..... Floyd's offer was WAY WAY OFF.

Secondly, why does it matter when Manny says it? If Floyd is serious then all he has to say is "that is something that we can work with when the time comes" (ie. > December 8)

Instead, Floyd's team can't wait to knock Manny's offer down and counter with NO WAY to 55-45 .... and says must be 60-40 minimum .... that to me is taking a step back while Manny is ALWAYS the one moving FORWARD. Tell me why that is if Floyd is so serious about fighting Manny?
              Keep up! Koncz already said 55/45 to winner. And if you think Bradley won then pac doesnt deserve that amount but if you think pac was robbed than why would anyone agree to this in a corrupt sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Dumbest thing i have read so far. CORRUPT SPORT!! Or do ypu really think Bradley beat Pac? Causr if you do then inno way does he deserve 55/45 but if you think he was robbed then why even bring this up
                Why do you care so much that Pac bows down to your idol? Why can't you accept a take it or leave it offer coming from Pac the way you do Floyd?

Look at me, I can live with it. If Floyd says no, what can we do? But I'm actually looking forward to Mayweather taking on Canelo. People are dreaming if they think Floyd will fight Martinez.

What do you think? Floyd vs Canelo okay with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  WRONG! The fight STILL requires negotiation, NOT demands! Now tell your PPV King crap to Historians and fans down the line when both guys are blamed for the superfight never happening.
                  I never said they would not negotiate. They can negotiate the color of the underwear they'll wear to the ring.

The top PPV attraction naturally gets the higher percentage of the purse.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Streams!
                    Good luck! Most streams will cut you off half way through the fight.

Comment

Good luck! Most streams will cut you off half way through the fight.
                      Oh well then. Download it the next morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X