No announcement yet.

John Jones NEW LW CHAMP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Jones NEW LW CHAMP

To all the Ruatards who hated on Jones, You mad now huh? lol!

And it wasn't even close that's what's scary! How much better is Jones going to get?

NY in the House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rua pwned! Green k and points to the first person with the vid of Rua getting pwned!

Comment

What the **** did i say! Jon bones jonesssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        What the **** did i say! Jon bones jonesssssssss
        I bet them haters cut off their computers after that beating. We won't be seeing certain accounts on here for a long time. Get in here and eat your humble pie bitc.hes!

Comment

I honestly think Rashad will give a tough fight against Jones, maybe even beat him. Since being team mates and all, Rashad knows a lot about Jones' weaknesses (and vice versa of course).

And Evans ain't no slouch either, I have yet to see Jones' chin tested.

Comment

Evans is a great wrestler himself, but Jones reach advantage will make it a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              I honestly think Rashad will give a tough fight against Jones, maybe even beat him. Since being team mates and all, Rashad knows a lot about Jones' weaknesses (and vice versa of course).

Bader and Shogun blasted him a couple times. Besides Rashad got raped by Machida and would've gotten destroyed by Shogun. Rashad is probably thanking the gods Jones did his dirty work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

No way man with Jones ability to put out such great kicks its going to be over in a round and a half and thats giving Rashad a little bit of ground time.

Comment

Guarantee you Jones takes down Rashad and puts him on his back.........at will if he chooses to.

Comment

Who is John Jones?

Comment

Working...
                    X