Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs Charly Suarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the post. Does Khytrov fight in the WSB?

Comment

He needs to get himself in the real pros

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I havent seen any KO's since ive started watching it (which isnt long to be fair).
        There has been a nice amount of ko's in wsb.

11:40

19:46

5:36

BEST ONE so far 6:05

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        I was expecting more from Lomachenko. He just does not look the same for some reason like something is missing. The first 2 oponents are a step up in standard from the normal no hoper cannon fodder that get fed to prospects but I thought he would have been more impressive.
        I feel the same way but I believe its more in the skill set of the opponent and also the style he used. His pressuring abilities need more work, dunno if its his countering or if he is smothering himself but still he looked good as always to me.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post

I feel the same way but I believe its more in the skill set of the opponent and also the style he used. His pressuring abilities need more work, dunno if its his countering or if he is smothering himself but still he looked good as always to me.
          He's not necessarily smothering himself as he just has no jab. He has a lot of faults and this is coming from one of the big Lomachenko fans on here (been posting about him forever and a day) but I admit he's a skilled slugger who has speed and immense pressure. His footwork is different because the game is different. In the ams people are figgity and always running around and they're footwork is varied. Lomachenko still unleashes his footwork in specific moments though when he's close to give angles he doesn't do it all the the time. His footwork has slowed down because it is more educated now. And he sits down more and is there to hurt you not just score points. He wanted to hurt you before but now its a definite difference. His weakness though is that he has no jab and if you take him out of his rhythm he gets flustered. Also to defeat him you just walk towards his left. His left has a lot of power but it doesn't change the fact that he's right handed and has had more than a couple of surgeries on his left hand. So he can be one handed at times. He is still exciting and has so much more to grow but he will definitely reach a peak he can't surpass I believe. So yes I'm A MASSIVE Lomachenko fan but definitely no nut hugger.

Comment

Working...
          X