No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: "Floyd has made no decision on who he's fighting next"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Hey man, what you think of Floyd-Guerrero???
    Like I've been saying for a while, I like the fight and would prefer it over Mayweather-Canelo.

I'd be fine with Canelo too but I'd prefer him to beat a top fighter at 154 first which I'm guessing is the plan for May.

I think Mayweather-Guererro is a solid fight.

Comment

Why would b oxingtalk.com of all places get the scoop on who Floyd is fighting next over fighthype..?

Comment

Who cares what he says.Floyd is fighting Guerrero just like I always said he would.

Comment

I remember when Guerrero was in the running before he signed to fight Cotto and someone asked him about him and floyd was like "Who? I don't even know who that is"

Now hes the frontrunner to fight floyd in less than a year with a win over a overhyped PED Berto.

GBP has been trying to make the Guerrero fight for over a year and is grooming Garcia next.

Comment

damn, I really would hate it if its guerrero.. just sad.. a win over berto is now the ticket for Floyd.. we waited for a year for this, he's now 36. it should all be mega fights not some mediocre guerrero since he looked good with mediocre opponents. sad thing some fans are okay with it saying tune ups or whatever or post jail excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I remember when Guerrero was in the running before he signed to fight Cotto and someone asked him about him and floyd was like "Who? I don't even know who that is"

Now hes the frontrunner to fight floyd in less than a year with a win over a overhyped PED Berto.

GBP has been trying to make the Guerrero fight for over a year and is grooming Garcia next.
              Umm you do realize what Ghost achieved since 2011 when Floyd said that don't you?

I mean everyone knows who he is now thanks to a great year

I bet if he were fighting Pacman, u'd be talkin the bout up wudnt u..

Pacfarts

Comment

I remember Ellerbe making the same speech when a few websites reported that Floyd was fighting Victor Ortiz. Only to have Floyd announce it the following week on his Twitter. Based on the venom in Ellerbe's comments, the cat is out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  damn, I really would hate it if its guerrero.. just sad.. a win over berto is now the ticket for Floyd.. we waited for a year for this, he's now 36. it should all be mega fights not some mediocre guerrero since he looked good with mediocre opponents. sad thing some fans are okay with it saying tune ups or whatever or post jail excuses.
                  What mega fights are out there, don;t say Canelo, the guy isnt a star yet, doesnt have one legit win

minus Pacman, and Sergio (who is already fighting), there is nothing there

Khan lost, JMM (nobody wants to see that), Garcia aint ready, Ghost is the only legit guy there and even if it is a tune up, thats one hell of a tune up to take, for all u know Floyd may be past it given his long lay off, and personal issues

He might end up like ur idol

Comment

I hope FMjR overlooks the Ghost and comes out like Berto did after his fight w/the Ghost looking BlackAnesse!

Comment

Floyd is what 36 now? long lay off, jail time, personal issues...his last time in the ring, he looked some what slow, his legs arent what they use to be, from his recent pics he looks like he has put on weight.

I think someone hungry with heart like Ghost has a shot to take Floyd on, people downplaying Ghost, if he were fighting anyone else u'd be talking him up, i guarantee you this fight will not be easy for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X