No announcement yet.

You worse job and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You worse job and why?

What's up Boxing Scene Lounge, it's BooHoo here. Shout Out to all the Loungers, anyway what's the worse job you had? Part time, full time, family job?

I was a stunt c*ck for the **** industry.

C*ck for film, face for radio.

Smh...

Comment

getting down on my knees in the street giving men *******s for big macs.

that's one of the jobs i hated

Comment

the worst?

i used to set moorings. that was unbelievably demanding on the body. i did that for four seasons in my early 20's. the money was good, and i spent my days on the deck of a boat in gorgeous waterways, but it was brutal work

i dont want to boast, but i'd be shocked if one in ten men were strong enough to do it. it's probably more like 1 in 100, if you consider the entire male population (old men, kids, etc,)

if you weren't 200 lbs you could just forget about it. you'd be completely spent after a few hours in the event that you were actually strong enough to complete any of the tasks

my boss in that business died a few years ago in his early 50's

and his father actually died doing the job. he was knocked off of the boat by some swell and it drifted away from him, and he drowned.

brutal physical work. think wet, cold, and lugging around half inch thick links of chain. my forearms arms were like rods of iron.
        Last edited by New England; 07-29-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the worst?

i used to set moorings. that was unbelievably demanding on the body. i did that for four seasons in my early 20's. the money was good, and i spent my days on the deck of a boat in gorgeous waterways, but it was brutal work

i dont want to boast, but i'd be shocked if one in ten men were strong enough to do it. it's probably more like 1 in 100, if you consider the entire male population (old men, kids, etc,)

if you weren't 200 lbs you could just forget about it. you'd be completely spent after a few hours in the event that you were actually strong enough to complete any of the tasks

my boss in that business died a few years ago in his early 50's

and his father actually died doing the job. he was knocked off of the boat by some swell and it drifted away from him, and he drowned.

brutal physical work. think wet, cold, and lugging around half inch thick links of chain. my forearms arms were like rods of iron.
            That job sounds damn tough. I had a tough job in a Bakery, 12 hour shifts, on my feet all day in 31 degrees celcius, lifting 10 KG all the time, but pulling 400 KG on not so oiled bins. Not anywhere near bad as yours but what was messed was 6 AM to 6 PM, then 4 days later 6 PM to 6 AM. I lost my social life and also could not sleep at all! I lost 20 lbs first 3 months.

Comment

working the register at Target. people are rude and will take out their anger on you if they're having a bad day. ever since that job, i've always been really nice to cashiers even if they're not friendly back.

Comment

Working...
              X