No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Scottish Take on Scott Harrison’s Return To Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A Scottish Take on Scott Harrison’s Return To Boxing

Scepticism about whether or not Scott Harrison would actually return to the ring was not be quashed until he stepped through the ropes last Friday night in Glasgow.

“He’s due to be on next,” were the words uttered to myself and other journalists by a nervous press officer as the undercard rolled on without the proposed star attraction. “He should be on next. He’ll be on in a few minutes.”

With each passing statement we all sat and wondered whether a fighter who has comfortably covered more front pages than back in his career would be actually making an appearance.

Had the nerves gotten the better of him? Had he gone AWOL again? Was this the last rites to a comeback that never even got started? Questions, whispers, doubts and another rumour about Harrison being unhappy with his gloves were all doing the rounds as a healthy Kelvin Hall crowd turned out to see one of “The Prodigal Son’s” return.

“He’s definitely on next.”

[Click Here To Read More]

hopefully he's sorted himself out, time will tell.....I wish him all the best

Comment

Originally posted by FearAndLoathing View Post
      hopefully he's sorted himself out, time will tell.....I wish him all the best
      I just hope he can maintain his "comeback" for as long as possible. If it all goes wrong I'd not be shocked if he was found dead or back in jail within a couple years.

It's good to see him where he belongs though.

Comment

Keep him away from drink and he'll be alright. Hopefully, fingers crossed, 5hit who am I kiddin he'll be back inside before the end of the year

Comment

If he's back to stay and does well, I can honestly see a film being made about Harrison's life. I don't know about anyone else but I'd watch it!

Comment

Working...
          X