Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future P4P#1.....Gamboa, Broner, Canelo,M.Garcia,Khan,Russell Jr.,Bradley,Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is not that good and lets be honest Bradley only looked like an elite fighter in the Peterson fight and every other time looked like a sloppy brawler.

Comment

LOL if Bradley ever becomes #1 p4p, that day we'll know the sport of boxing has died.

I like Russel Jr., dude is a beast and would beat the crap out of Bro-verrated-ner.

Comment

Segura and Ward are pretty much locks.

Ward beats Froch and Bute he is top 3 immediately
        Segura beat Viloria then Wonjongkam or Marquez and he is top 3 immediately

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          LOL if Bradley ever becomes #1 p4p, that day we'll know the sport of boxing has died.

I like Russel Jr., dude is a beast and would beat the crap out of Bro-verrated-ner.
          mikey beats russell

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            mikey beats russell
            Hard to say, we don't know about his chin and mental toughness, if he has both he beats Garcia.

Comment

Broner future number 1 P4P

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post

Russell Jr's hand speed is really something special, but I can't help to think how he would handle adversity against someone with decent hand speed, a chin, and tenacity. I'd love to see him match up with Garcia in the next year or so, the winner of that could definitely be the next P4P king!

Comment

I think Russell beats Garcia because of his hand speed in a toss up fight. Russell has such a great jab, he can beat anyone.

Lets not forget about Benavidez Jr., he should be a monster once he fills out.

Comment

lol you people do realize Russell is still 2 years away from being a contender right? Stop comparing him to guys like Garcia and Broner that are far far more developed

Comment

Boxing new era Broner Russel Gamboa Rios Garcia Khan Alvarez Chavez Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X